No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Manager on Povetkin, 5/4 Return, WBA Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Wow, so Floyd Mayweather is totally unknown over there?

And they don't care that they would also be going up against Canelo Alvarez on the undercard as well?

Um, ok. No one anywhere gives two ****s about Francesco Pianeta. Just so you know.
    the real issue, which I know infuiriates the freedom/tunney, thuggery, and mr fantstics race warriors of NSB is that HBO wont show the HWT champion fight because they don't have floyd anymore. SO unless they can use him to sell floyd's ppv fight wlad has little or no value to HBO.

Wow!! When has the HWT champion ever been so irrelevant?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      What are you like 12 years old? The fact is Mayweather is as popular in here as Klitschkos are in USA. And in Europe Klits are most known boxers but in USA they're incognito. They're are boring for you but so is Floyd for us. And Canelo? Most Europeans would ask "what is this some italian dish?". Also worldwide most interest in last years was in Klitschko - Haye fight I believe not any of Floyd fights. You may be suprise but US is not the center of the world.
      dude please. the USA is still the major leagues. fighters worldwide still come to the US because the best challengers and the most money is here. there has never been a time when the HWT champion was irrelevant in the US until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        dude please. the USA is still the major leagues. fighters worldwide still come to the US because the best challengers and the most money is here. there has never been a time when the HWT champion was irrelevant in the US until now.
        Most money is in USA that's true. But 99.9% of fighters who are popular in there are unknown to the rest of the world. The only exception are Tyson and Ali. As for HW Champ being irrelevent in the US it's beacuse Americans nowadays suck. You were used to to the fact that HW Champion is American. After fall of the Soviet Union when boxing stopped being always American vs American type of sport, HW divison for you sucks. For christ sakes you didn't respect Lewis (and many of you still don't) even after he beat the **** out of all your champs.

Comment

And Canelo? Most Europeans would ask "what is this some italian dish?"
          So you are basically crapping on USA boxing AND on Mexican boxing?

Both must be inferior to the exciting European dominance that is the Klitschkos.

Comment

the real issue, which I know infuiriates the freedom/tunney, thuggery, and mr fantstics race warriors of NSB is that HBO wont show the HWT champion fight because they don't have floyd anymore. SO unless they can use him to sell floyd's ppv fight wlad has little or no value to HBO.

Wow!! When has the HWT champion ever been so irrelevant?
            100% agree with your post.

Look at my sig, the clown has been saying it for a long time. Floyd is well known in Europe. I watched Floyd-Marquez live in a Tenerife bar and it was PACKED with Europeans of many nationalities. Most were speaking in English and clearly knew who Floyd was and the magnitude of the fight.

The Klits, their Management and the fans are just extremely bitter that a Welterweight is the leading name in World Boxing and the Klits have doused out their Division with boring fights against ridiculously inept opposition. They fight people who even the most ardent fans of this site, struggle to know without checking out boxingrec.

Pianeta, that's all I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              So you are basically crapping on USA boxing AND on Mexican boxing?

Both must be inferior to the exciting European dominance that is the Klitschkos.
              Jesus Christ you must learn to read with understanding. We don't crap on it, most of us just don't know who Canelo and Floyd are! I, European and boxing fan, know them and I'm very excited about May 4. You sounded offended that Europeans don't give a **** about Floyd, what is this personal matter or some kind of insult for you?

Comment

Most money is in USA that's true. But 99.9% of fighters who are popular in there are unknown to the rest of the world. The only exception are Tyson and Ali. As for HW Champ being irrelevent in the US it's beacuse Americans nowadays suck. You were used to to the fact that HW Champion is American. After fall of the Soviet Union when boxing stopped being always American vs American type of sport, HW divison for you sucks. For christ sakes you didn't respect Lewis (and many of you still don't) even after he beat the **** out of all your champs.
                floyd mayweather is known in europe and to even argue otherwise is ridiculous.

the hwt division sucks because the talent is horrible. most fans and media acknowledge this. it has nothing to do with europe or the soviet union, american hwt's suck too.

lewis wasn't irrelevant. wlad is. Every lewis fight was on in the US. wlad cant get on HBO unless he fights david haye, who is a ****ing crusierweight, the least talked about division other than 105/108.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  100% agree with your post.

Look at my sig, the clown has been saying it for a long time. Floyd is well known in Europe. I watched Floyd-Marquez live in a Tenerife bar and it was PACKED with Europeans of many nationalities. Most were speaking in English and clearly knew who Floyd was and the magnitude of the fight.

The Klits, their Management and the fans are just extremely bitter that a Welterweight is the leading name in World Boxing and the Klits have doused out their Division with boring fights against ridiculously inept opposition. They fight people who even the most ardent fans of this site, struggle to know without checking out boxingrec.

Pianeta, that's all I have to say.

wlad fights on epix in the US. Thomas adamek, bryant jennings and steve cunningham fight on NBC sports, not exactly a major network, which is available to more people than epix.

Wlad's assistant ****ing trainer will fight twice on HBO in the past year. wlad couldn't get on HBO when his trainer WAS A ****ING ANNOUNCER ON THE NETWORK!!!!

Maybe HBO makes changes in the near future. Maybe showtime picks wlad's fights up. But the HWT champion is irrelevant in the US and that is a major problem.

Comment

floyd mayweather is known in europe and to even argue otherwise is ridiculous.

the hwt division sucks because the talent is horrible. most fans and media acknowledge this. it has nothing to do with europe or the soviet union, american hwt's suck too.

lewis wasn't irrelevant. wlad is. Every lewis fight was on in the US. wlad cant get on HBO unless he fights david haye, who is a ****ing crusierweight, the least talked about division other than 105/108.
                    Have you ever even been in Europe? Beacuse I live here since I was born and when you ask an average guy who Floyd is he doesn't know. Stop saying things in subject you clearly don't know nothing about.

Comment

Have you ever even been in Europe? Beacuse I live here since I was born and when you ask an average guy who Floyd is he doesn't know. Stop saying things in subject you clearly don't know nothing about.
                      if the guy watches boxing, then he knows who floyd is. if he doesn't watch boxing then he doesn't know floyd or wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X