Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so many ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY THEORIES about the MUSIC INDUSTRY???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    "ILLUMINATI" was a fringe political "club" which existed in Germany back in the 19 century... They didn't settle an actual filiation in history...

To date, the term of "ILLUMINATI" is a metaphor of some sort that tries to designate certain occult groups which are supposed to control various social-economic environments...

... Occult control ever existed... It's emergent in "power struggle" processes...

That's exactly what id expect a Illuminatist to say!

He's one of them fellas!

BURRRRRRRN HIM!!

Also...anyone who thinks Beyonce is a real person is an idiot. She was caught out miming, and no one has ever really seen her in real life. Its all just microsoft paint and magnets u gullible fools!

Comment

Nicki Minaj's director reacts to the controversy over Nazi imagery in her "Only" music video.

"...The term New World Order isn't just an edgy pop culture reference. It is very real and was a term used by president George H.W. Bush, ironically 10 years to the day before 9/11.

We have a government that tracks us, monitors us, has programs dedicated to controlling our minds and testing diseases on us, and no one asks any questions. People aren't privy to things like MK Ultra, the School of the Americas, the fact that the Bush family owned Securacom, which was in charge of security for the World Trade Center, Dulles Airport, and United Airlines. The fact that in every recent war, the opposition leader has worked for the CIA. I'm not saying I know all the facts, but do people really think there isn't more to the story? Look up from your smartphone and smell the ****in' roses, I'm trying to help you! People vilify artists for using this type of imagery in their work as if they're part of the 1% club. Believe me, any artist who has brain cells know they're not in the club. In my opinion it's not glorification, it's a subliminal warning because you can't openly say these kinds of things. Me? I don't give a ****. I have no corporate interests, PR team, or image to maintain..."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/co...atement-nazism

Comment

If you are actually defending fragile minded, clearly molested, schizophrenic, sociopaths, then maybe you are wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X