Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geale is ****, that is the truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practically every fighter in the sport is **** then. Be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      GGG fans are probably the worst and most delusional fans that we have to deal with in boxing at the moment.
      Coming from you that has little to no substance.

Go to the lounge or somewhere else. I bet you think Quillin would beat Gennady too right?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        He unified against an old ass Sturm who has done virtually nothing but lose for the last few years, he shouldn't of even been champion.

GGG couldn't even do better than Agustin Silva, see how ******ed that is?
        Rakhim has in fact done near to nothing as a pro fighter and he is your favorite fighter.

He fights at cw which is a weak division and still hasnt become a world champ.

Yet you say that GGG, someone that is cleaning out a division isnt a good fighter?

On one hand like a guy who has only knocked sub-standard opposition but you dont like someone who is at the top of their division.

Comment

He's top middleweight and beat him quickly.

If the division isn't that good and if everyone is supposedly ducking GGG (which is a matter of debate) then it might be time to move up and move on. To be honest, I can't think of any middleweight I'd be excited to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            He's top middleweight and beat him quickly.

If the division isn't that good and if everyone is supposedly ducking GGG (which is a matter of debate) then it might be time to move up and move on. To be honest, I can't think of any middleweight I'd be excited to see him fight.
            Let him handle Cotto Canelo and Quillin.

It's weird how people hold Gennady to the standard of fighting at 168; yet don't hold Ward to his promise of moving to 175.

Comment

Lol I was waiting till you made this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Let him handle Cotto Canelo and Quillin.

It's weird how people hold Gennady to the standard of fighting at 168; yet don't hold Ward to his promise of moving to 175.
                Cotto and Canelo will be fighting each other and we all know that Quillin doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Cotto and Canelo will be fighting each other and we all know that Quillin doesn't want the fight.
                  Quillin wants it but Golovkin's handlers won't work with Haymon.

Comment

I would've respected this thread before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I think he deserves credit for the way he beat Geale.

Geale isn't great but he's definitely decent he's shown that.

I agree I'd like to see Golovkin move up though if he can't get Cotto which isn't likely.
                      When has he shown to be decent? He lost to a **** fighter in Barker.

Comment

Working...
                      X