Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ol' one two. Years of snatching pegs off washing lines has given the lad strong shoulders.

Comment

• Who do yer reckon is gonna take this Southpaw, the 40 year old with the dodgy neck or the gypo who wants to be you?

Comment

• Ah the gypo done him. Good on the lanky travelling tart.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'dbcooper View Post
          Who do yer reckon is gonna take this Southpaw, the 40 year old with the dodgy neck or the gypo who wants to be you?
          I reckon a left to the body by the gypo me will end it this round....

... well, what a coincidence. Look what just happend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            I reckon a left to the body by the gypo me will end it this round....

... well, what a coincidence. Look what just happend!
            Are you and the gypo related in any way, what with you being a crystal ball reading into the future type slag and him renting the next caravan down. I can picture yer reading palms and cards and all sorts me dear.

You may not be be the best plant nurturer but by Alan you can predict the future and that's gotta be worth something.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to seeing Crith's son fight Southpaw. I aint seen him before, but lets be honest, if he aint gonna borrow his pops walking stick and act like a right dandy **** then it's gonna take a bit of shine off imo.

Comment

Are you and the gypo related in any way, what with you being a crystal ball reading into the future type slag and him renting the next caravan down. I can picture yer reading palms and cards and all sorts me dear.

You may not be be the best plant nurturer but by Alan you can predict the future and that's gotta be worth something.
                It's possible, me lover. Being able to see two seconds into the future could bring me a vast fortune if I start doing tours of the old folk's homes. People who can't remember what happend two seconds previous are always most impressed by this sort of crap.

Just looking up caravans on ebay, babes. Me life is in for a change. Alan willing.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Crith's son fight Southpaw. I aint seen him before, but lets be honest, if he aint gonna borrow his pops walking stick and act like a right dandy **** then it's gonna take a bit of shine off imo.
                  Aye, babes. I've seen him before. Doesn't have his dad's power, but he does have some of the toff nosed type vibe about him. As yer'll be glad to hear.

Comment

It's possible, me lover. Being able to see two seconds into the future could bring me a vast fortune if I start doing tours of the old folk's homes. People who can't remember what happend two seconds previous are always most impressed by this sort of crap.

Just looking up caravans on ebay, babes. Me life is in for a change. Alan willing.
                    Put a few videos up on youtube and bob's yer uncle you'll be a sensation in absolutely no ****ing time.

Nurture yer talent me dear. Treat it better than Dimmock.

Comment

Aye, babes. I've seen him before. Doesn't have his dad's power, but he does have some of the toff nosed type vibe about him. As yer'll be glad to hear.
                      That's a relief at least. Still, I'd prefer it if he drove to the ring in a big **** off truck then proceeded to make Russell Brand look manly by engaging in the campest show of dandyism seen his dad captivated us all those years ago.

T'would be good, eh...

Comment

Working...
                      X