No announcement yet.

Vid of how many times Kahn pushed off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    So what you're saying that just because they don't call it.... it's alright... because it happens all the time?
    Im saying there should be consistency.

Comment

lool this trashy guy was shoving all night long

i was asking myself, why is he still pushing when he got a point deducted for it?

about time he got clipped in the 12th

Comment

Khan stans sounding a little butthurt today. Khan has no one to blame but himself for this loss. Time to go back to the drawing board and rebuild (again).

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
          lool this trashy guy was shoving all night long

i was asking myself, why is he still pushing when he got a point deducted for it?

about time he got clipped in the 12th
          I was wondering the same thing. Then I realized because he doesn't have the skill to do anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            ***** like that goes on in fights all the time. Peterson was never warned one time for several blatant low blows or for coming in with his head. Mayweather pushes opponents off with his elbow all the time and gets away with it. Cotto was given praise for the way he pushed Margarito last weekend. The level of consistency in refereeing is poor overall.
            lool peterson low blows? blatant? consistency? cotto and mayweather shove 40 times?

oh wait.... this is a butthurt UK fan that cant handle an amir loss

got it

Comment

Khan's fear lost him the fight.

There is a huge difference between "pushing off" and "pushing".

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I was wondering the same thing. Then I realized because he doesn't have the skill to do anything else.
                Peterson was probably saying "I'm gonna butt ya" and he got scared.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzleBoy View Post
                  Yet the only one who actually upholds the rules is the one you feel like crying about.

There is no rule about moving into your opponent with your head low, the only rule is that you aren't allowed to duck below your opponents waist height, which Peterson DIDN'T do.

Ali vs Frazier.

Frazier had his head in Ali's Chest all the time. Did you see Ali cry that Frazier had his head low and look teary eye'd at the ref waiting for him to break them when Joe had him on the ropes?

No.

You ever see Sugar Ray Robinson crying that Jake La Motta was too crouched down during their fights and that La Motta should have fought more upright so that it would be easier for SRR to beat him?

You see Ali cower and turn his back on George Foreman when he was on the ropes?

No, cause Ali and Ray Robinson are REAL FIGHTERS with TRUE heart and TRUE talent and didn't expect their opponent to fight how they wanted to fight just so they could win.

All this crying is literally because Peterson raped Khan on the inside and Khan wanted Peterson to give him space. "He kept coming in, that's all he was doing".

Give me a break.....
                  So I take it you didn't see Ali/Frazier II- when it was all Ali did was hold the head.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
                    lool peterson low blows? blatant? consistency? cotto and mayweather shove 40 times?

oh wait.... this is a butthurt UK fan that cant handle an amir loss

got it
                    Not really. Im glad Peterson got the decision in a way cos Amir fought like a spaz most of the night.

Comment

That pushing was off-key & deserving of the points deductions. While I want the Peterson brothers to make millions out of the Fight Game I hope he makes Khan wait or at least rematch Maidana & Prescott before giving him his chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X