Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny press conference about wanting Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    Yes I agree, idiots should not be tolerated.
    1) The reason that "testing is no longer an issue is because, as the whole world (except you) knows that Pacquiao has accepted the OSDT . So the "called his bluff".

2) The most obvious and almost certainly to be tru rason for a 4th Marquez fight is that thefight was so close, and the quick KO predictions were all so wrong, that the 4th fight is a promoter's dream.

And certainly first choice over an almost certain LOoooong, complicated, almost impossible to conclude, only possible, negotiation with the king of liars and prevaricators, Mayweather, who would keep coming up with more and more, impossible-to-deliver demands, which, I believe, as well as being wary about his chances of winning, also wants to, in his VERY childish way, demonstrate, that HE is the KING OF THE HILL............which of course he is not, and feels he is not, which contributes to his unstable behaviour.

These should properly correct your unneccessary post.
    Are you stupid? I said Bob Arum said that "they'll call Floyds bluff regarding the testing" not that long ago. So all that bull**** prior about Pac agreeing to it were clearly wrong because if he had agreed to it then there would be no reason "to call Floyds bluff". Do you get that?

Btw what are these impossible to deliver demands be? Since your so enlightened on the matter.

Comment

So Manny was lying then? Hmm how does this work then. I thought the boy could do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        So Manny was lying then? Hmm how does this work then. I thought the boy could do no wrong.
        I wished that Pac was intelligent enough to buy out his contract from Top Rank and move to Golden Boy. Bob Arum is destroying Pacquiao's career.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          manny says he wants floyd next !!!!!! mayweather says he wants manny next !!!!! what is the hold up !!!!! i know what it is it is mayweathers constant road blocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Yeah, it's Mayweather's fault. Manny even reserved the MGM for the fight but Floyd is ducking him hiding behind his promoter, Floyd is such a coward.

Comment

ITS VERY CLEAR THAT *******S ARE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO JUST STARTED WATCHING BOXING WITHIN THE LAST TWO YEARS. Thier comments and logic proves without any doubt they have no experince or knowledge of the game. Even with everything being documented these fools are in denial. Pacquiaos entire camp admitted to not wanting the Mayweather fight right after Marquez beat him down. Bob Arum and freddie roach admitted that Pacquiao was not ready or skilled enough at the moment to fight Mayweather and that he needed to go back to the drawing board to fix apparent holes in his game. Dont hate Mayweather for being the perfect boxer that he is. Dont hate his fans for recognizing and broadcasting his skills to the world. It is what it is! Stop hating and blaiming when its clear who doesn't want the fight. Everybody with a brain can see Pacquiao is out of his league with Money Mayweather, and that Bob Arum doesn't want the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              Are you stupid? I said Bob Arum said that "they'll call Floyds bluff regarding the testing" not that long ago. So all that bull**** prior about Pac agreeing to it were clearly wrong because if he had agreed to it then there would be no reason "to call Floyds bluff". Do you get that?

Btw what are these impossible to deliver demands be? Since your so enlightened on the matter.
              You are taking comments out of context to suit your position.It is an undeniable fact that NSAC Chairman Keith Kizer very recently stated, AND IT WAS REPORTED HERE IN BOXINGSCENE, that long ago Arum, Pacquiao and Oscar met with him and agreed to all the relevant conditions including OSDT. Probably around the time that Arum began claiming that testing was no longer an issue....how long ago....maybe a year or longer?? The only absentee was Maywather, who, Kizer said, did not turn up, nor even respond. He, the NSAC CHAIRMAN squarely blamed Mayweather for the failure of the fight negotiations.

Many of these guys are very busy and these meetings and decisions are just part of the every-day work load. They don't attach as much importance to them as the other participants, and certainly nowhere nearly as much importance as the multitude of "fleas" like BoxingScene slavering lunatic fans, who turn every dropped word into a Federal Case.

The amount of time and effort you guys put into licking the behinds of Mayweather and Pacquiao would be enough to solve all this world's problems, if properly applied. The tortuous cospiracies worked out and displayed move by move, are as amazing as the SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD. And they keep getting worse. You guys should find something more congenial on which to give vent to your hatreds and frustrations. Take up horseriding so that you can whip the horses or something-just ordinarily cruel. otherwise you just drive yourselves nuts....worse than you are already.

Another suggestion is to take up the study of law and become ambulance chasers and shysters. You than can make up as many fanatasies and lies as you wish without penalty., maybe even get paid for it. But keep the hell away from me. I don't play your game.

It is extremely commonplace in journalism to make about a dozen articles out of all the different quotes in a 6 minute phone interview. Even the very same quotes from a different "angle" . I regularly see in BoxingScene a headline proclaiming the "latest" piece of news, only to recognise that they had printed the very same "news" 3 weeks before with a different headline and worded slightly differently. Even as much as six months before, with again, a slightly different item singled out as the headline, but about the same old piece of "news".

How do you think that Journalists can spew out so much garbage day after day for years on end without regurgitating everything a dozen times over. It's an honoured practice of the profession. Particularly quoting items without crediting the original composer of months before. Who can keep track of it all....except nuts.

When you learn more....you'll know more.......we hope.

Comment

maybe it has to do with pac's political aspirations. didn't arum say a while ago , that pac wants to run for the presidency. and if he wins he's going to retire? if that's so, then it makes a lot of sense to try to get mayweather asap.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Yeah, it's Mayweather's fault. Manny even reserved the MGM for the fight but Floyd is ducking him hiding behind his promoter, Floyd is such a coward.
                  Nobody knows what fight the MGM is reserved for, and the MGM hasn't confirmed a firm booking yet. I may have missed it but I haven't seen any approach by accredited representatives of the Mayweather camp to the Pacquiao promoter to stage the fight at the MGM on May 5th. Why is everyone acting like a "Mexican jumping bean"??

For all we know Mayweather could be fighting his present or next girlfriend. He's crazy enough. However I would be happy to have all the above confirmed from an official source.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      I think pac is putting more pressure on arum to make the fight though..this conference being one example of that. so, i hope that this fight gets made..boxing fans have been waiting too damn long.
                      That press conference was just to save face.
                      Manny does what Bob tells him.

Pac vs Marquez 29 is next

Comment

Working...
                      X