Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Chris John the most underated world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    The guy's claim to fame is pretty much beatin JMM when many think he didn't. That and the fact that he's always fought outside the US don't allow much room for praise from a lotta fans. I've only seen like 3 of his fights myself. I think he's ok, but nothin special. He's got a chance to make bigger fame wit Juarez.
    Juarez is a good fighter but Marquez already showed with movement you can make Juarez miss like all his punches

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      I don't here much of this guy... but I seem to think he has a very impressive record, and my mate told me he is a very good fighter. I read somewhere aswell that he is the most under rated world champion... and asked him about it and said yeah he probably is.

What do you think?

I mean, I have heard of the guy... obviously, but I don't hear much of him.
      well, he did beat jmm.

Comment

He's very talented, a good counterpuncher, but he's been holding his belt forever without taking any risk, except for Marquez and Enoki fights, and that's why he's not bigger. Anyway I really think he would be beaten by Guerrero, Linares or Luevano at feather.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          how can someone who declines to fight outside of their country be underrated? After the win against JMM, he decided to stay within the borders of Indonesia. FINALLY, he's actually get on an airplane and come to houston to fight Juarez. If he beats Juarez convincingly, then yes, he may be underrated.
          John will embarass Juarez in his hometown...

Comment

Chris John will beat Marquez again in the rematch. Ring Magazine scored the fight for John. I say he outbox Juarez. But JMM needs to fight him though, his legacy really sucks. His clame to fame is losing twice to Pacquiao and a robbery thing against a shot Barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by multivitamins View Post
              Chris John will beat Marquez again in the rematch. Ring Magazine scored the fight for John. I say he outbox Juarez. But JMM needs to fight him though, his legacy really sucks. His clame to fame is losing twice to Pacquiao and a robbery thing against a shot Barrera.
              Ring magazine also felt JMM beat Pacquiao in the rematch. So what are you trying to say? ****outtahere with that *****.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                Juarez is a good fighter but Marquez already showed with movement you can make Juarez miss like all his punches
                so juarez should be able to win then if they use the same judges as hopkins-calzaghe.

Comment

Ring magazine also felt JMM beat Pacquiao in the rematch. So what are you trying to say? ****outtahere with that *****.
                  lol good one, that made me laugh

Comment

the lack of good names on his resumes doesn't make him underrated. his fight with juarez on the marquez-diaz undercard will show us what he is all about. His best win is againts JMM and JMM's recent success i think makes people think John is something else cause he beat him after all.

Comment

I also had Marquez winning over Pacquiao so I don't understand what's your point bringing Pacquiao's name?

It's not only opinions but facts that Chris John beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X