Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by fokas View Post
      He definitely didn't injure his balls that's for sure, since he has none.
      In flying to Germany and Argentina to take on their best MWs, Murray has already proven himself on that front. He wants the Golovkin fight too but has stated he's not fighting for peanuts.

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Who the fuck cares.

Golovkin is a helluva lot more relevant than Martin Murray, does anyone really care if the latter faded into obscurity? It's a business, which is a frustrating idea when it comes to the likes of Pac-Floyd but Martin Murray?
      It would be a shame for Murray to waste what remains of his potential. I hope to see him have another crack at a world title this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        In flying to Germany and Argentina to take on their best MWs, Murray has already proven himself on that front. He wants the Golovkin fight too but has stated he's not fighting for peanuts.

It would be a shame for Murray to waste what remains of his potential. I hope to see him have another crack at a world title this year.
        He had one at the beginning of the year.
        At least Murray supporters aren't acting like he never got a fight offered and are just saying he's looking for better money.
        i seriously hope Sturm picks over him to see him crawling back to get another fight with Klimlotsky, or w/e his name is and struggle again

Comment

Working...
        X