Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How in the hell can you not think Tyson beats Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
    Tyson Douglas was before prison lol
    Mitch Green was also before prison, Tyson didn't blow him away, he didn't blow away Bonecrusher Smith too lol

Wladimir at his worst defeated number 1 rated fighter in hostile territory, and Tyson got KOed by a bum.
    end of thread/
    he would beat the hell out of wlad in his prime (theres no doubting that)

he beat mitch green & smith comfortably...........

& Douglas was after his prime.

tyson was the kind of fighter who had a short prime. it lasted from 85 to 88

the reason being is that tyson was so explosive & intense in his work outs (and overall style of fighting) it wears your body down a hell of a lot faster then if you were a safety first fighter. what you don't understand is that tyson was an extremely intense fighter........i mean look at his work outs for goodness sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      Tyson was awful against tall guys who leaned on him. Wlad would lean on him then knock him out by the 8th round
      Like who?

Tyson absolutely schooled the hell out of guys like Tucker, Green, Smith, etc. the only people that actually think he struggled against those guys obviously have never seen those fights. I'm not surprised though, after all you think Wlad can KO Tyson lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        yea no, Tyson would've gotten stopped pretty early actually
        Couldn't even stop Povetkin, but goes through Tyson.

get banned again

Comment

I'm sorry but Povetkin fails in comparison to Tyson's attributes in all areas. If Povetkin could slip a Wlad jab, what do you think Tyson would do?

At least Tyson knows how to throw to the body.

Comment

He'd be tied up in clinches and out boxed easy, you're looking at a seasoned mature champion in Wladimir and not some punk kid that snorts coke and screws whores before fights. Tyson doesn't have the size or the brain.

Comment

You need a strong guy like prime Foreman who could push you away or punch his way out of clinches.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                He'd be tied up in clinches and out boxed easy, you're looking at a seasoned mature champion in Wladimir and not some punk kid that snorts coke and screws whores before fights. Tyson doesn't have the size or the brain.
                i agree, lamon brewster stands more of a chance..............

Comment

Also I think one of the big problems in the fight is that Povetkin didn't even attempt to fight out of the clinch and the ref always broke them up instantly(well of course because Wladimir uses headlocks)

Let Tyson fight on the inside.

Comment

I let out a sigh every time I see the following

"IF TYSON WAS IN HIS PRIME HE WOULD DESTROY _____"

people, Tyson was an awesome fighter and one of my favorites. however, saying he would destroy wlad.... huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X