No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Wraps Up a Busy Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Wraps Up a Busy Weekend

This past weekend five-time world champion, Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero, was busy making his away around Los Angeles. [Click Here To Read More]

What's the significance of this?! Do we get to see his holiday photos next?

Comment

Originally posted by Steward View Post
      What's the significance of this?! Do we get to see his holiday photos next?
      so negative. Why do boxers post pics on their twitter should they stop?

Comment

Get better Ghost!

one of my favorite young american fighters

i too have had shoulder issues in my day. i'm not a pro athlete getting paid to compete in boxing. you gotta feel for the guy.

that's not where you want to be at his age.

Comment

why do they keep sayin he's 5 time world champion?... keep lyin to yourself writer....guerrero has not done anything special at all....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            why do they keep sayin he's 5 time world champion?... keep lyin to yourself writer....guerrero has not done anything special at all....
            POOH-GAH, PEW-GAH, PUH-GA!! But I think The Ghost has what it takes to be a future star. . . He's a good boxer-puncher with a fan friendly style, also his story of sticking by his wife through cancer is inspiring and casual fans eat that stuff up! He is one of the few that can actually challenge the top pound for pounders!

Comment

Guerrero is great fighter with very good skills & if he keeps on going the way he is, the future in boxing looks really good for him..But he's NOT a 5 time world champion, he's actually a 3 time world champion(IBF) in 2 weight classes(twice at featherweight & once at super featherweight) his recent INTERIM belts at lightweight DON'T COUNT SINCE INTERIM IS NOT AN OFFICIAL WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

Comment

When will he be back in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                  When will he be back in the ring?
                  he told me in a video interview I did with him Jan or Feb he already has clearance to workout but not hit anything yet

Comment

I can't wait to see him back in the ring, this guy is entertaining to watch. And a good guy outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X