Collapse
No announcement yet.

HATRED THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that no matter how hard I work, it's never good enough with my boss. The guys that don't work near as hard as me get the same recognition.

I hate how unfair life is. There are starving babies out there, that are suffering. These babies have never done anything wrong. At the same time, you have *******s who screw people over for a living and are living the good life.

I hate young peoples attitudes. Most of them feel an entitlement to everything without working for it.

Comment

• I hate ****s who complain about the current generations.

"Back when I was a lad..."

Seriously STFU no one cares about how you had to walk 5 miles to school and back with holes in your shoes or how your drunk dad beat you with the buckle end of the belt when he came home drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        I hate ****s who complain about the current generations.

"Back when I was a lad..."

Seriously STFU no one cares about how you had to walk 5 miles to school and back with holes in your shoes or how your drunk dad beat you with the buckle end of the belt when he came home drunk.
        I'm guessing this is directed at me. Maybe you should read my post again.

There was no "when I was a lad" story. I'm young myself.

Comment

• I hate when people don't use proper hatred thread format.

I hate that you should know that posts always should begin with "I hate....."

Comment

• I hate that I'm amazed that this thread still exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squezze View Post
              I hate that I'm amazed that this thread still exists.

What prompted you to bump it? No one's been in it for 6 months.

Comment

• I hate waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep.

Comment

• I hate that I still have self-righteous, pretentious ****s PMing me asking me to justify my presences on this forum, as if I owe some random stranger an explanation.

It starts with **** and ends with off.

Justification over.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    I hate that I still have self-righteous, pretentious ****s PMing me asking me to justify my presences on this forum, as if I owe some random stranger an explanation.

It starts with **** and ends with off.

Justification over.
                    I hate people posting in a thread just because I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                      I hate people posting in a thread just because I did.

I hate when someone uses a clever/witty response and makes me crack a little smile, thus rendering it impossible for me to leave a b1tchy comment in return.

Comment

Working...
                      X