Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Angulo produces a great 'Mexican' style victory over Alvarez, could he be a star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
    Stop dreaming angula the quitter is not beating canelo neither is Lara I know a lot of people here hate canelo when his only lost comes from a guy who makes everybody look ordinary canelo is the truth time will prove me right he ain't no hype job like Chavez jr!! War canelo:
    And his best clear cut win is shot to **** welter Mosley

Comment

I think angulo will catch canelo with something good he'll always be exciting to watch just wont win all the time

Comment

Honestly I'm picking and want Ginger to win.

But man this fight is tough. If Canelo beats Angulo he's legit.

IMO

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          And his best clear cut win is shot to **** welter Mosley
          Austin trout u mean an undefeated champion get facts right or don't post stop making a fool of your self

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
            Stop dreaming angula the quitter is not beating canelo neither is Lara I know a lot of people here hate canelo when his only lost comes from a guy who makes everybody look ordinary canelo is the truth time will prove me right he ain't no hype job like Chavez jr!! War canelo:
            Bulked up record, all the hype to have people believe he had the skills to beat Floyd. Canelo really was a hype job to push the Floyd fight to record numbers. I also do not predict Angulo being a future star even if he beats Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              This Q is mainly for the Mexicans among us...
              What do you mean MAINLY FOR THE MEXICANS HERE?????

Comment

I would be really surprised if Angulo wins, but to answer your question, it would definitely raise his status. Will he become a star like Canelo? I'm not sure.

Comment

Maybe on the "Dog Whisperer"

Comment

You don't need to be a face first brawler for mexicans to get behind. Chavez, Morales, Barrera and Marquez weren't no defense, take two to land one punch fighters. The great late Salvador Sanchez was a boxer puncher. He could box you but wasn't afraid to get down when he needed to. Those are the kind of fighters mexicans like to get behind. As long as you're not afraid to take a punch and come swinging right back when you get hit you'll have the respect of the mexican fanbase

Comment

Originally posted by Leonf96 View Post
                      You don't need to be a face first brawler for mexicans to get behind. Chavez, Morales, Barrera and Marquez weren't no defense, take two to land one punch fighters. The great late Salvador Sanchez was a boxer puncher. He could box you but wasn't afraid to get down when he needed to. Those are the kind of fighters mexicans like to get behind. As long as you're not afraid to take a punch and come swinging right back when you get hit you'll have the respect of the mexican fanbase
                      Oscar de la Hoya is who your describing Sanchez took punches with his faces and would have been knocked out by Chavez SR ... Angulo can get a fresh start if he beats

Comment

Working...
                      X