Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Styles P is one of the most underrated rappera ever. Referenced tyson on last album!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles P is one of the most underrated rappera ever. Referenced tyson on last album!

Hes always been one of my favorite rappers I honestly think his album last year was the last great album ive heard. Other rappers have some decent **** but for the moat part meh. Styles album was tough. "Ryde on the regular" is a tclassic. Just dope smoothe ****. All the songs have sick lyrical flow withsick beats. "harsh" featuring busta rhymes and rick ross in his 2nd rap stanza styles quoted he was tough like when custamato was training tyson! Haha dude is legit case afor a top 15 rapper of all time. Consistent solid ****. Only album I ever bought in years, master of the ceremonies is all time great album!

he would lyrically murder anyone mainstream in the game right now

Comment

Originally posted by RwK
      No he doesn't murder Twista.
      is twista exactly mainstream right now?????? ugh no i'm talking about rappers like tyga and drake and lil ****in wayne basically that whole garbage of ymcmb aka embarrasing to the real cash money records

Comment

Twista? Lmfao thats just straight up disrespectful to styles. chilsren feat pharoah monarch sounds like a vintage nas track. uh ooh and street.**** both ft. sheek looch also bang hella hard

Comment

hIS FIRST ALBUM WAS ILL KIND OFF FELL OFF AFTER THAT.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
            Hes always been one of my favorite rappers I honestly think his album last year was the last great album ive heard. Other rappers have some decent **** but for the moat part meh. Styles album was tough. "Ryde on the regular" is a tclassic. Just dope smoothe ****. All the songs have sick lyrical flow withsick beats. "harsh" featuring busta rhymes and rick ross in his 2nd rap stanza styles quoted he was tough like when custamato was training tyson! Haha dude is legit case afor a top 15 rapper of all time. Consistent solid ****. Only album I ever bought in years, master of the ceremonies is all time great album!
            I doubt that but he's dope. Always liked Styles. He goes hard but top 15 of all time, very doubtful. You're discounting too many rappers that are better than with that.

Comment

I agree, he's one of my very favourites. That song 'Harsh'...

Comment

Love this verse:
                Everyday I need an ounce and a halfS.P.: the only flow'er that you know with a bounce in a halfListen kid, I need a mountain of cashSo I could roll up, hop in the whip and like, bounce to the aveI get, high cuz I'm in the hood, the guns in aroundIt take a blunt just to ease the pain that humble me nowAnd I'd rather roll somethin upCuz if I'm sober dogg, I just might flip, grab my guns and hold somethin upI get high as a kiteI'm in the zone all alone, mutha****a 'case I'm dyin tonightSo I roll em up back to back, fat as I couldYou got beef with Styles P, I come to slide to the hood*More
                Who doesn't want to smoke a blunt after listening to that verse...

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  hIS FIRST ALBUM WAS ILL KIND OFF FELL OFF AFTER THAT.
                  Exactly...

Comment

nothing but respect for him

Comment

Working...
                    X