No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Campillo Dominates The Numbers Over Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Campillo Dominates The Numbers Over Cloud

More stench from Texas! Gabriel Campillo survived two first round knockdowns to outlanded defending champ Tavoris Cloud 2-1 in power shots, backing up the Don King promoted Cloud for the majority of the fight. Campillo landed more power shots in 9 of 12 rounds. ShoStats provided by CompuBox.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ok, the judges, how are they punished is all I'd like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Ok, the judges, how are they punished is all I'd like to know.
      punished ?
      They were rewarded by Don King"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        punished ?
        They were rewarded by Don King"peeleft:
        fokin rednecks screwe*d campillo

Comment

It was a robbery from ALL ANGLES!!!!

Comment

I always take compubox stats with a grain a salt, but the numbers do coincide with the rounds I gave Cloud. (1,4,6, and 12)

Comment

I'd like to report a robbery.Campillo had his moments where he schooled Cloud in between rounds.He has good movement.

Comment

No wonder Cloud's Mama fainted... she saw the #'s and knew he lost. When they announced her son had won, she thought her prayers had been answered and it was time to go be with the Lord.

Can't blame her really.... I damn near fainted too when I heard the decision.

Comment

Cloud outlanded Campillo in jabs? Kind of strange given the fact Cloud is more of the power puncher, and doesn't use the jab all that often. Strange also how close the total punch numbers are. Campillo outlanded Cloud but not by a huge margin, people were making this out as if Cloud got Gatti'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                    Cloud outlanded Campillo in jabs? Kind of strange given the fact Cloud is more of the power puncher, and doesn't use the jab all that often. Strange also how close the total punch numbers are. Campillo outlanded Cloud but not by a huge margin, people were making this out as if Cloud got Gatti'd.
                    If you haven't seen the fight yet, you have to see it to really understand. Comp stats tell a story, but they don't tell the whole story. Even though Campillo didn't outland Cloud by that much - Cloud also threw 40 more punches then Campillo did and landed the lower percentage. It might not seem like much (Campillo landed 42 more punches while throwing 40 less), Campillo was using beautiful lateral movement throwing 4-6 combos and then getting out of there. Cloud was missing WILDLY a LOT last night, which made him look even worse. He was going backwards quite a bit and during those times Campillo absolutely dominated. When Cloud was coming forward, Campillo used movement to make Cloud miss in huge fashion.

The score cards were so bad that Clouds Mama fainted inside the ring after the decision was read. True story.

Comment

Working...
                    X