Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Ali win against nowadays top heavies? What is your socio-cutural background?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Ali win against nowadays top heavies? What is your socio-cutural background?

I wanted to see how your socio-cultural background influences your stance on Clay/Ali.
    Ali would rather win against nowadays top heavies. I am from North-America OR black OR muslim
    24.64%
    Ali would rather lose against nowadays top heavies. I am from North-America OR black OR muslim
    10.14%
    Ali would rather win against todays top heavies. I am neither North-American NOR black NOR muslim
    49.28%
    Ali would rather lose against todays top heavies. I am neither North-American NOR black NOR muslim
    15.94%
    Last edited by knn; 06-04-2010, 08:52 AM.

This is beyond ridiculous. Do you also want my politic view and measurements

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      This is beyond ridiculous. Do you also want my politic view and measurements

Theoretically this would be interesting. But the poll questions can be only 100 chars long.

Also whether you are male or female or whether you are 40+ years or younger etc...
      Last edited by knn; 06-04-2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Ali would retire the Klitchkos Violate Adamek Rip hayes skirt off and make him swallow it then, make shreck cry and if hes got time while coming hes hair hed ***** slap Povetkin and Cut Valuev in half.

PS: i find your poll categories a bit racist you assuming this things influence peoples decissions or is it just the way you think?

Comment

Please explain to me why you have brought race nationality and religion into this?

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
            Please explain to me why you have brought race nationality and religion into this?
            Your avatar inspired me.

Comment

Originally posted by knn View Post
              Your avatar inspired me.

Your post has just confirmed that you are NOT mentally stable.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Ali would retire the Klitchkos Violate Adamek Rip hayes skirt off and make him swallow it then, make shreck cry and if hes got time while coming hes hair hed ***** slap Povetkin and Cut Valuev in half.
                Hahaha, I like it.

PS: i find your poll categories a bit racist you assuming this things influence peoples decissions or is it just the way you think?
                There is no shame in being black/white, muslim/non-muslim etc..

I myself am completely unbiased, but I wanted to see how the background may change the perception of Ali and of the current heavies.

Comment

Should have made this public, so we can discount alts.

Comment

you know, it is a fact that people from different backgrounds think differently.

everything is racist these days...

Comment

Working...
                    X