No announcement yet.

NOBODY Remembers this?!?!?! MAYWEATHER gets ROCKED Badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOBODY Remembers this?!?!?! MAYWEATHER gets ROCKED Badly

I keep bringing up the fact that Mosley can definetly hurt Mayweather, but for whatever people just dismiss it as an impossibility.

Mosley can crack man. He's no Tyson but the dude can certainly punch HARD.

And while i definetly believe that Mayweather has one of the better chins in all of boxing, the guy can definetly be gotten to, as shown in the video.

Im still torn on this fight. I want Mosley, but i think mayweathers defense might be to tight and we will probably be looking at a very controversial decision. And by Controversial i mean thousands of anti-mayweather fans who dont kno how to score a fight will come on here and cry that Mosley won the decision, where the reality is he hardly landed a punch.

And the same time, i could definetly see Mosley's strength and size taking its toll on mayweather, and possibly making a very strong run down the stretch to tighten the fight on the cards.

I also definetly think Mosley takes the early rounds cause he is will start fast, and Mayweather typically starts slow.

And Lastly, i do think this stylistically shapes up to be a very entertaining and competitive fight. Mosley is NOT the 3-1 underdog that oddsmakers make him to be. He is a very fresh 37 year old man, thats for SURE.

No "Mosley was old" excuses after this one. The guy can still fight without a shadow of doubt. AND he has maybe the smartest boxing mind alive today in his corner.
    Last edited by Kball15; 04-26-2010, 11:44 AM.

sry about the length but i just popped a 30 mg adderoll and my mind is racing haha

Comment

Also add on to the fact that Chop was a southpaw. I haven't seen Floyd get rocked by an orthodox fighter. Can it happen on Saturday? Of course it can, but that remains to be seen.

Comment

That's what makes this fight so interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Also add on to the fact that Chop was a southpaw. I haven't seen Floyd get rocked by an orthodox fighter. Can it happen on Saturday? Of course it can, but that remains to be seen.
          thats true BUT if ull look at the video, corley is standing orthodox when he lands the shot.

Comment

Mosley certainly could hurt mayweather, look how mayweather put his hands way up to protect his face. if he does this shane can go to his body and possibly KO him that way.

BTW look in the jmm/floyd fight. JMM hit floyd hard one good time and IMHO if the ropes werent there floyd would of been KD

Comment

thats the corely fight. yea he was hurt, corley is a southpaw...floyd had difficulties with southpaws in the past. however, dnt expect the same from mosely, hes not a southpaw and his style is fast ad furious but pretty predictable for a fighter like floyd.

Comment

Unless Mosley is going back in time to fight an inexperienced Floyd Mayweather Jr., and also switches southpaw during the fight. Mayweather Jr., has nothing to worry about. 10-2 Floyd wins!

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                  thats true BUT if ull look at the video, corley is standing orthodox when he lands the shot.
                  well actually lemme revise that. he is more squared up and then kinda twists back into southpaw.

not rly a strong point but i dont think the stance rly matters that much

Comment

Looking at the fight unbiasedly....Mayweather definitely deserves to be favored. If it goes to the decision, he's probably going to win. However, Shane has the power to knock Mayweather down and out, and it's a definite possibility. So, Mayweather is probably going to win, but Mosley has a good chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X