Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York here I come?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess you all are right, maybe i can talk her outta flying and we can drive lol

Comment

Don't chicken out. Fly over here. I personally love flying.

Comment

**** that I'll only fly if i have to, if i can talk her into driving thats what we will do, serious i think ill cry if i get on a plane, either that or pass out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
          NYC is the shiznit.
          Make sure you go to:
          - Club cheetah
          - China Club
          - Club NV
          - Exit
          - Iguana's
          - Downtown

Go to any bar in the Village.

People that live in Jersey and hate NYC = The ghey.
          Actually I'm straight and I don't like ******s. Oh and I think Exit changed names then got closed down?

Comment

I like flying, most of the time. I'd say go for it. If you get too panicky you can ask the flight attendant for a valium that you can wash down with a few cocktails.

Comment

hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Stain
                Actually I'm straight and I don't like ******s. Oh and I think Exit changed names then got closed down?
                there's only gas in the village, riiiiiiiiiight. And yes, Exit closed and reopened as EXIT 2. People Still cal it... EXIT.

Comment

I say go for it, if otyu can afford being away for so long. It will be a good expierence like other people have been saying. flying isn't that bad, trust me.

Comment

yeah i think im gonna go for it, not sure about the flying yet, but in case i will have tylenol PM prepared for the flight.

Comment

I've been flying back and forth to Portugal since I was 5. Don't worry about Kimee...

Comment

Working...
                      X