No announcement yet.

Im still a fan of Margarito there are worse things going on in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im still a fan of Margarito there are worse things going on in boxing

I really dont care about the attempted illegal handwrap scandal, far worse things go on in boxing on a regular basis like short notice losing streak opponents taking a beating in fights for the paycheck vs contract top prospect fighters on the way up. This is more dangerous to the health of fighters in general and its so common. Margo will probably fight again within the year in another state or mexico or euorope, and the opponents trainer can check his wraps before the fight like every trainer has been able to do up to this point.

you do that

Comment

What about him getting KTFO'ed?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        I really dont care about the attempted illegal handwrap scandal, far worse things go on in boxing on a regular basis like short notice losing streak opponents taking a beating in fights for the paycheck vs contract top prospect fighters on the way up. This is more dangerous to the health of fighters in general and its so common. Margo will probably fight again within the year in another state or mexico or euorope, and the opponents trainer can check his wraps before the fight like every trainer has been able to do up to this point.
        good luck with that.

Comment

Goof for you, stand by your man.

Comment

you're a 31 year old moron.go get some help.
            he could have killed somebody.how the hell is that different than what you mentioned? don't be a ****ing idiot.

Comment

congrats for sticking with the cheater.

and actually loading gloves is probably the worst thing a boxer and his team can do... its pretty much unforgivable.

Comment

Hell yeah, becoming a "professional" boxer ain't that easy & before someone quotes me because I know some smart ass is going to quote me and say that Marg use illegal hand wraps throughout his entire career and that's how the man made it, well, to be honest....

I don't think he always cheated. The man had his moment and he blew it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Anton-Mata View Post
                  you're a 31 year old moron.go get some help.
                  he could have killed somebody.how the hell is that different than what you mentioned? don't be a ****ing idiot.

No one got hurt becuase there are rules to prevent cheating! The other teams corner checks the wraps. Since this kinda thing has happened before it became a rule.

Comment

Do you even know what spotsmanship means?..

Comment

Working...
                    X