Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha that minter and carpenter one are hilarious.

Comment

i like this one.

Tony Galento, when asked about Shakespeare: "I ain't never heard of him. I suppose he's one of them foreign heavyweights. They're all lousy. Sure as hell I'll moider de bum."

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
        i like this one.

Tony Galento, when asked about Shakespeare: "I ain't never heard of him. I suppose he's one of them foreign heavyweights. They're all lousy. Sure as hell I'll moider de bum."

Comment

Reporter: "Tony, what do you think your chances are against Joe Louis?"
          Galento: "Joe who?"
          Reporter: "Joe Louis."
          Galento: "I never hoid of da bum.

Comment

Mike Tyson, on writer Wallace Matthews: "[He] called me a 'rapist' and a 'recluse'. I'm not a recluse."

Comment

Max Barr, on Joe Louis: "He hit me 18 times while I was in the act of falling."

Comment

Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts: "To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography and the dancers hit each other."

Tony Sibson, on being beaten in a match: "I figured I'd find him sooner or later but I never did. I asked myself "Where did he go?" I knew he was there because he kept hitting me."

Comment

keep em going!

Comment

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark."
                    -Muhammad Ali

Comment

"I'm going to take him into deep water and then drown him"

Ray Leonard before his 14th round TKO of Tommy Hearns.

Comment

Working...
                      X