No announcement yet.

Jon Taffer was sued

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Jon Taffer was sued

Not the most recent news but I just read about it and thought it was funny.

http://www.barrescueupdates.com/2014...ys-so.html?m=1

"Dr. Wilkes then claimed that Jon Taffer came in to confront him, showed him footage of his audition tapes where he insulted the way Jon dressed. Jon then grabbed the drink in his hand, threw it in his face and smashed the cup in his face. Jon then spit in his face and tore off his shirt so violently that buttons ripped off his shirt. Jon then picked up the second drink that was planted and threw it in Dr. Wilkes face. After that, Jon swung at Dr. Wilkes' head with his electronic tablet, and turned to go towards his coat. Dr. Wilkes thought he was going for a weapon so tried to restrain him, and was punched in his left jaw by Jon Taffer. Jon Taffer began hyperventilating and collapsed on the floor, and the entire attack was caught on camera."

The next bullet after that is even better.

- As a result of this attack, Dr. Wilkes suffers from emotional distress and things such as migraines, nausea, vomiting, night terrors, crying spells, severe depression, and anxiety attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      The next bullet after that is even better.

- As a result of this attack, Dr. Wilkes suffers from emotional distress and things such as migraines, nausea, vomiting, night terrors, crying spells, severe depression, and anxiety attacks.
      I honestly laughed at Jon hyperventilating

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I honestly laughed at Jon hyperventilating
        Yeah lmao what the hell happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Yeah lmao what the hell happened to him?
          He gassed out.. Punched himself out looking for the stoppage

Comment

No surprise there, each new episode he Penguin waddles in and throws whipping food and drinks around.

Comment

I guess his hotheadedness is not just an act for the show.

Comment

Working...
              X