No announcement yet.

Where is Odlanier Solis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Odlanier Solis?

Hasn't fought in 8 months, nothing scheduled, about to turn 33.

it'll be one fight in 3 years soon.

Solis should get busy and build his career instead of watching it past by.

Comment

I used to be a fan, but not anything. Him not fighting Adamek says it all.

He will be 33 soon as you said, and he will not be fighting by then, nor IMO be even training for a fight. If he stayed at his ideal weight he could have been something.

Instead he overeats way too much, I reckon doesn't train very hard on top of that, and all around lack of dedication. I'm no longer at fan. I reckon he'll have 2-3 fights more (tops) weighing 260lbs more against bums and then retire.

Comment

I really want to believe that it's promoter related.

I'm a massive fan and keep hoping I'll hear news that he'd have a fight lined up soon. Shame really, one good performance would be all that would be needed for him to be back in contention.

Come on Solis!

Comment

I stopped being a fan when he bitched out and found a way out his fight with vitali

Comment

contract issues last I heard. and people criticize Gamboa for getting away from oner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Solis, wasted talent. He wasn't even motivated by the Vitali fight.

Comment

I think Wlad is considering him as an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                  I think Wlad is considering him as an opponent.
                  No, that story was false.

Solis is in a dispute with his former promoters Don King and Ahmet Oner.

The poor guy WANTS to fight, but they won't let him.

The IBF put him in their four-fighter eliminator last year, but Oner pulled him out of the proposed fight with Adamek.

Comment

The question was where is he at? Answer: at a buffet somewhere, fattening up.

Comment

Working...
                    X