No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Vows a War With USADA, WBC Backing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    WBC backing another cheating Mexican I'm not shocked morales just retire ure washed up
    As opposed to the WBO backing up a Puerto Rican, Lets not pretend this is solely a mexican issue. corruption in boxing is across the board.

I have no problem with him trying to clear his name, like a poster here stated already other fighters have been found to use more serious banned substance in the spectrum but receive less punishment.

examples,

Berto - tested positive for Steroids, No punishment at all.

Peterson - Tested positive for Synthetic Testosterone , No punishment at all.

Chavez jr - Second time testing positive for banned substance, 1 year maximum. (although his was a diuretic and for marijuana which is are banned substance on the less severe side of the spectrum of the list)

Comment

Contaminated meat?

Sure, Erik, sure. Whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
        Contaminated meat?

so you're saying over 100 kids aged 16 doped in the 2011 u 17 world cup held inn Mexico. even German scientest told the german squad the food could make them test a false positive.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/spo...d-cup-players/

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1786/...u17-world-cup-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...is-summer.html

Comment

why would Alberto Contador take clenbuterol? its a weight cutting aid and he weighs 120 pounds.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/albe...or-clenbuterol

Comment

Erik Morales is going to win the case they just need to test the meat and they win. Its been proven Mexican farmers have been using Clenbuterol on their livestock.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
              Contaminated meat?

Most of the cases reported have been occurring because in some countries (particularly in Latin America) clenbuterol is used on cattle and many people have been ingesting contaminated meat without knowing about it. Anyway, it is really stupid that after 4 months USADA bring the report. Angel Garcia threatened to withdraw from the bout if Erik were going to found positive in the third sample, which was reported negative. Morales lost the fight and after that he announced his retirement stating that he probably would have one final fight in Mexico. All of this is non-sense since Erik didn't have any plans to fight in US anymore. Besides, USADA recommendation doesn't necessarily force any local boxing commission. I personally think that Morales never used any PEDs to fight. Time will let us know that this is nothing but a useless effort on the part of USADA.

Comment

How dare they put Morales in the same page as Pacquiao,Berto,Peterson,Mosley and this other pieces of dirt. Sickening. Trying to smear a legend.

Comment

Hispanics need to stand up and don't be the one to be the example of. Left and right boxers get away and keep their belts. Like I said before I'm all for justice but there has to be equality in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Hispanics need to stand up and don't be the one to be the example of. Left and right boxers get away and keep their belts. Like I said before I'm all for justice but there has to be equality in there.
                    This is true, and I like that post you made in that other thread because it's very informative. I will post it in here.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    This is the shit that pisses me off. I'm all for someone getting punished for cheating but a lot of boxers not once get some form of punishment due to the commission being labeled for racism.

Mosley - No suspenstion
                    Berto - No suspension
                    Peterson - No suspension & even got to keep his belt
                    Jones - No suspension
                    Briggs - 6 months
                    Toney - Had to cheat TWICE to get suspended.

Hispanics let themselves get pushed around and this is why they seem to be the only ones to get suspended. They need to throw the race card it seems. I'm not defending Morales but punishment needs to be equal on all sides.

Vargas - suspended after offense
                    Chavez Jr - suspended even for weed
                    Nino - suspended(meth) & stripped
                    Salido - stripped of win
                    Carrera - stripped, don't remember if suspended
                    Carbajal - suspension
                    And to make matters worse, a lot of the American drug cheats use EPO, testosterone, and steroids, which are not only banned substances but PED's as well. They directly enhance the performance in the ring.

Whereas a lot of the Hispanic fighters that test positive, it's usually for a banned substance and but not a PED, such as a weight loss drug. And yet these are the same people getting hard punishments?
                    Last edited by thuggery; 02-13-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

tell em eric... f0ck USADA..

Comment

Working...
                      X