No announcement yet.

Paul Williams vs. Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams vs. Vanes Martirosyan

Williams got the gift of his life... I now see why Vanes & Freddie Roach are so confident that they can knock out the supposed Punisher

Id really love for this fight to happen. Goosen and Top Rank should call each other asap.
    Williams by KO
    16.67%
    Williams by decision
    16.67%
    Vanes by KO
    33.33%
    Vanes by decision
    33.33%

To me, Vanes is the real deal. He'll just reenact Lara's game plan and possibly actually finish Williams off. Williams needs a new trainer to help him cover up and work on his defense, he is a finished fighter right now.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
      To me, Vanes is the real deal. He'll just reenact Lara's game plan and possibly actually finish Williams off. Williams needs a new trainer to help him cover up and work on his defense, he is a finished fighter right now.
      i feel bad for Lara, that was one of the worse decisions EVER in boxing...

ringside announcers wanted the fight stopped b4 Williams was badly hurt, Williams corner told him more than once he needs a KO to win the fight.

safe to say Williams is pretty much a shot fighter and should retire sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
      X