Wu Tang Clan Confirms New Album

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wu Tang Clan Confirms New Album

from Valid Hip Hop

The Wu-Tang Clan will be releasing their 6th and possibly final Album “A Better Tomorrow” sometime in July, details are scarce.

We will continue to update on the Mighty Wu as we move forward!

According to Pitchfork, Wu-Tang Clan will start their tour this weekend at Coachella, with another appearance at the California festival on April 21st. They’ll hop over to Paris for Le Zenith on May 26th, return for Bonnaroo in Tennessee from June 13-16th, and will spend July on the road. They’ll close out on July 26th at London’s O2 Academy. A press release promises “all living members from the influential group performing onstage together.”

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the group’s debut, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). “If the Wu-Tang Clan ever wanna come back together – and next year will be our 20th year anniversary – I’d love for it to be under my leadership and guidance, because I think I’ve grown so much as a man and as an artist that I would know how to drive the ship to the proper location,” RZA told Rolling Stonelast November. “I would love to do that again.” Full tour dates follow below.

4/14 Indio, CA – Coachella
    4/21 Indio, CA – Coachella
    5/26 Paris, France – Le Zenith
    6/13-6/16 Manchester, TN – Bonnaroo
    7/5-7/6 Des Moines, IA – 80/35 Festival
    7/7 Ottawa, Ontario – RBC Royal Bank Bluesfest
    7/12-7/14 Frauenfeld, Switzerland – Openair Frauenfeld
    7/18 Biarritz, France – Big Festival
    7/25 Manchester, England – O2 Apollo
    7/26 London, England – O2 Academy
Working...
X