Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner-DeMarco deal with HBO in place, just awaiting on Broner's side to approve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I have learned to....accept you. Like I think you are an alright guy. But come one man you couldn't WAIT to post in this thread lol.
    Oh you know I will be trolling every Broner thread that's for sure. Until he fights DeMarco and maybe beats him with no controversy then I'll ease up. I think most of the forums will actually.

Comment

No they wont.

They dont like him because he reminds them of Floyd. Mind you he has been willing to fight everyone. Kind of like how Floyd was early in his career. It will be interesting to see how Broner is talked about 2-3 years from now when hes the man in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        No they wont.

They dont like him because he reminds them of Floyd. Mind you he has been willing to fight everyone. Kind of like how Floyd was early in his career. It will be interesting to see how Broner is talked about 2-3 years from now when hes the man in the sport.
        Broner makes Floyd look like Einstein.

Comment

No they wont.

Im not even gonna comment on the Floyd part but altho I said "forums" I guess I was just talking on my behalf. Im not saying Im gonna like the guy if he beats DeMarco cause I still think he's annoying as fk but I won't be able to knock him for his competition anymore. Unless his opposition level downgrades after DeMarco...

Comment

If Broner takes this fight I respect him for finally fighting someone good instead of calling out everybody and fighting nobodies. If he backs out he is just a big talking, shot picking cur.Come on Broner, you want to be like Floyd then fight top fighters like he did. Show us how good you are.

Comment

No they wont.

Projection at its finest.

Comment

They'll come up with something about DeMarco after Broner kicks his ass.

Then they'll continue asking when will Broner step up. Lol, he stepped up the minute he stepped in the ring with PDL, Escobedo, Perez and Litzau, but they're still asking for him to step up. He's gonna step up again with DeMarco, then they'll bring up some other crap

Comment

Dis Brona kid might not even sign da contract. Throw in a bag of skittles and a frosty and he's in.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
                    Dis Brona kid might not even sign da contract. Throw in a bag of skittles and a frosty and he's in.
                    Seriously wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. But think about how stupid they'll look? He did call out DeMarco after all.

Comment

Broner fans are always crying for fans recognition. He's not respected because he's a hype job beating up smaller men. Always crying and trying to find new excuses for him, it's getting sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X