VANES vs ANGULO fight is ON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    Angulo gotto love this mans heart......................he doesnt take crap
    He has alot of heart inside the ring and outside the ring. Good thing he has a twitter account. Now he can defend himself outside the ring to...lol.

Comment

Vanes is obviously trying to save face, fuck outta here with this b.s. about Angulo trying to duck you. This guy probably cant sleep at night knowing he turned down a huge paycheck and a shot at the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        Vanes is obviously trying to save face, fuck outta here with this b.s. about Angulo trying to duck you. This guy probably cant sleep at night knowing he turned down a huge paycheck and a shot at the title.
        Yah...Vanes is a lame...check out what he said on twitter...got it from another website since Vanessa Biatchoroysan blocked me.

VanesBoxing Vanes Martirosyan
        @hboboxing I wanna fight Angulo let's not wait for Krikland its a easy win Angulo will lose to me boxer vs brawler that's a better fight

I'm done with Angulo I'm not goin to keep talkin its clear he never wanted to fight me in the 1st place if he did y isn't he now. SMH

I box the **** out of u in front of your Mex fans in ur home town u want an easy fight now what the fans wants to see

Angulo and krikland would of been good 2 years ago now he wants to fight krikland after he gets koed that's the pero. U guys like ?

I'm tellin him ill sign right now to fight him and now there sayin something els now u guys know what's up they never wanted me

I was in the middle of changeing managers I never ducked Angulo he's ducking me now when I'm ready

What a lame lying ducking azz coward!!! I couldn't even believe he said Angulo was ducking him. LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
          Yah...Vanes is a lame...check out what he said on twitter...got it from another website since Vanessa Biatchoroysan blocked me.

@hboboxing I wanna fight Angulo let's not wait for Krikland its a easy win Angulo will lose to me boxer vs brawler that's a better fight

I'm done with Angulo I'm not goin to keep talkin its clear he never wanted to fight me in the 1st place if he did y isn't he now. SMH

I box the **** out of u in front of your Mex fans in ur home town u want an easy fight now what the fans wants to see

Angulo and krikland would of been good 2 years ago now he wants to fight krikland after he gets koed that's the pero. U guys like ?

I'm tellin him ill sign right now to fight him and now there sayin something els now u guys know what's up they never wanted me

I was in the middle of changeing managers I never ducked Angulo he's ducking me now when I'm ready

What a lame lying ducking azz coward!!! I couldn't even believe he said Angulo was ducking him. LMAO!!!
          why would he go on this stupid rant on twitter? he needs to move the fuck on already and look for a title shot somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            why would he go on this stupid rant on twitter? he needs to move the fuck on already and look for a title shot somewhere else.
            That's all he does...talk ****, complain, and lie on twitter. Good thing Angulo has a twitter account so he can put him in his place.

Comment

It should be for a title, Angulo has been #1 for almost two years and the WBC will not make Alvarez make a manditory.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post

Vanes is such a lying piece of ****. He's a rubbish fighter as well, totally exposed as a fraud by Ouma. Armenian fighters are pathetic, weak pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Vanes need to call out Lara if he really wants to prove himself. From what I hear Lara is having a hard time finding an opponent.
                  I like this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I like this fight...
                    hell yeah me too - too bad vanes is too chicken **** to ever step in the ring with a beast like lara. . . . i wasn't big on lara either cause he yabbered on a lot, but he PROVED HIS METTLE by busting williams up/

Comment

Vanes

Comment

Working...
                      X