Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara layed another egg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disagree. I thought he won the fight. But opinions are like *******s so whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post

Stopped reading there.
      Didin't read at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Has everything to do with Canelo. Did you see round 3? Lara would have done that for the rest of the fight but Canelo unleashed a relentless body assault that slowed Lara down and took him out of his game. Yes, Lara could have done more and I believe he threw this away. But, it was Canelo who brought him to that point.
        I definitely don't disagree with u. But does Lara have one gear? Is he that limited that he faces a bit of adversity, the whole fight changes? Ppl who said that he was one dimensional proved to be right. Hes just a limited fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          I definitely don't disagree with u. But does Lara have one gear? Is he that limited that he faces a bit of adversity, the whole fight changes? Ppl who said that he was one dimensional proved to be right. Hes just a limited fighter.
          It's agree and add that he showed mental weakness. Got lost and did not communicate with his corner or heed the advice he was given. I expected much more. All that pre fight confidence crumbled with every body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            What are you both talking about?.

Lara controlled the pace for the whole fight, they exchanged when he wanted to for most of the fight. He moved for the whole fight.

That's how he fights and that was working just fine, Canelo threw his flashy combos when had the chance, but was being outboxed / outmaneuvered.

If something Lara was too negative, doing just what he thought was enough to win the round.
            He seemed to respect Canelo's power much more than Floyd and never let his hands go.

Comment

Working...
            X