Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Al Haymon benefit trying to remain on the DL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Al Haymon benefit trying to remain on the DL?

How does Al Haymon benefit from trying to remain on the down low?

Meaning any type of business man pretty much relies on their image and reputation to boost their chances of making the most profit from their businesses.

Most business men are able to close deals and even land business opportunities and have powerful business influence because of their reputation and image in the public eye.

But Haymon for whatever reason has always chose to go the other route, remaining mysterious and even questionable.

Why does he choose to do this and how exactly does it benefit him? It would seem he would make even more $$$$ and have even more power and influence if he chose to be more public with his image, reputation, personality wouldn't you say?

A very interesting question. Can't answer because I don't really know much about him other than what's been publicized. Education, career moves, etc... But I've never heard him speak so I can't get a grasp of his personality. But he certainly knows how to close deals.

Comment

Ever heard of that guy who celebrities look at as a celebrity?

Ya, thats what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post

?????????? don't even make no sense in relation to Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post

What does that even mean?

Comment

He has two son you see just about in every Show time fight. His blood is there.

Comment

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
              He has two son you see just about in every Show time fight. His blood is there.
              that aint Haymons kids thats Watsons kids them guys the Watson Twins

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                ?????????? don't even make no sense in relation to Haymon
                Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                What does that even mean?
                I was listening to NPR the other day and they did a segment with him.

Mike Meyers is doing a documentary about him. Shep Gordon.

Reminded me of Al Haymon. They struggled to even find pictures of this guy, but All the celebrities look up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                  How does Al Haymon benefit from trying to remain on the down low?

Why does he choose to do this and how exactly does it benefit him? It would seem he would make even more $$$$ and have even more power and influence if he chose to be more public with his image, reputation, personality wouldn't you say?

He doesn't enjoy the spotlight. And it's better as a businessman, because you deal with less nonsense and can focus more on handling your business. There are lots of powerful businessman who are unknown to regular everyday people.

There are documentaries about this in particular. Some of the most powerful people in the world live in New York City's Park Avenue. And these same people, if you saw them in person, you'd never know. They are anonymous to many people.

Comment

Boxing is not even his main business, Concert Promoting is where mostly of his money comes/came from.

People just want him to show himself more so they can hate him, they never heard the man speak but yet some people hate the guy based on RUMORS and the fact that he knows how to get his fighters a lot of money

I can understand Arum hating him because Managers like Haymon makes it difficult for Dirty Promoters to ROB FIGHTERS!

Comment

Working...
                    X