No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour vs Steve Cunningham April 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuavale View Post
    This is a good bout. Mansour is a tough dangerous cat that is getting old but still physically fresh. He's been looking for step up fights and this is it. And if Cunningham is going compete at heavyweight, he needs to get past guys like this. I'd say it's a near pick 'em fight for me.
    You really think it's a pick em fight? Amir is just too strong and will walk him down. Cunningham doesn't have the chin to go 12 rounds with Amir. Easy fight for Amir Mansour.

Comment

Cunningham can make amir mansour really look his age!
      if steve doesnt get caught with something big he will outbox mansour

Comment

U.S.S. all the way

Comment

80-72 Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            You really think it's a pick em fight? Amir is just too strong and will walk him down. Cunningham doesn't have the chin to go 12 rounds with Amir. Easy fight for Amir Mansour.
            Mansour doesnt have the stamina to go 10, nor does he have skills to compete with USS in the ring which was obvious in his previous fight. Thats a younger and faster two times word champion agains a guy who is 42(?) now and fought no one. He can intimidate some thugs on the street with his half of his life spend in prison, not a guy who spend his life in the gym. 80-72 USS.

He is not cutting of the ring, he is just throwing himself at his opponent with wild punches and very little coordination.
            Last edited by molinari; 02-18-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

wow...didnt anyone see mansours last fight ?

very low skill level. If he cant land a ko punch on steve...steve wins easy decision.

Comment

Its crazy that he became a pro around the same time floyd did and is just fighting someone like Steve now. Steve should take it

Comment

This is a good fight. Cunningham has all the tools to make Mansour look foolish but Mansours power could well be the equaliser.

Comment

Yeah it's according to Mansour in his latest fighthype interview. The fight will take place At the Liacouras Center at Temple University and it's on NBC.
                    Ohhh I'm there, I ain't missing this fight.

Comment

I'll be backing Monsour but the Mo Harris fight gave me some pause. I'm glad he's getting a decent bout and hope he gets it done in style. But I don't think it will be all one way traffic.

Comment

Working...
                      X