Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Fails VADA Test, Positive For Nandrolone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    I'm sorry Manny and Bradley should definitely be taking test now
    i think all championship fights should require these kinds of tests,even the eliminatory fights should also...i'm curious to see bertos lame excuses

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      What is he insinuating? Berto didn't use this to cheat? Or Berto is a moron?
      He thinks Berto was using supplements that he didn't prescribed and that they had trace amounts of the banned drug even though it wouldn't show up on the label.

That could cause he neg test.

Comment

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
        Talked to VOrtiz's manager, Rolando Arellano, he said he doesn't want to draw any conclusions, but is on fact-finding mission.. #boxing

Comment

He's insinuating (possibly? i guess?) that it's traces found within legal **** you can buy at gnc or similar.
          It wouldn't be the first time it's happened. Stuff gets pulled all the time as they're found to be illegal.

Comment

I knew as soon as he started spouting off about Peterson he too was on something.

hahahahahaha this is some funny BS.

Comment

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte
              Hundreds of Olympic athletes have testing positive for traces of nandrolone. I do not believe any of them injected it with intent to cheat.

Comment

'surprisingly' Conte is saying that Berto's positive test must come from a contaminated supplement and not the products Conte delivers.

Comment

fu.ck all the excuses, these are adults and professionals. it's their responsibility to know what they're putting in their bodies.

Comment

Were you expecting for him to say the opposite?

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    'surprisingly' Conte is saying that Berto's positive test must come from a contaminated supplement and not the products Conte delivers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X