Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be mad if Cortez was named ref for mayweather vs pacquiao???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but not because i think he would favor anyone ... i just think he is terrible and i think he should have retired long time ago.

Comment

Ill be disgusted if they put Cortez in there to referee it.
      Pacquiao stops Floyd anyway so it makes no difference.
      Still, i cant see the fight ever happenin cos Floyds a p****

Comment

Yes, Floyd is one of the best inside fighters in the biz, Pac not so much. Cortez would actually benefit Pac moreso than Mayweather if he were to Ref the fight. Tony Week's is my choice.

Comment

Cortez is past his prime and needs to retire.

Comment

now you're talking, Robero was a lightweight division BEAST!

Comment

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
              Yes, Floyd is one of the best inside fighters in the biz, Pac not so much. Cortez would actually benefit Pac moreso than Mayweather if he were to Ref the fight. Tony Week's is my choice.
              It seems to me that Khan has studied Money the way he pushes the head down, and holds the hands more than he studies Pac.
              Patterson even commented that the pushing didn't bother him as much as Khan consistantly pushing his head down.
              When Money fought Sugar Shane, didn't everyone see how he held? The Ref seemed to let him get away with such tactics all through the fight.
              I'd like to see them fight, rather than fifty breaks by the Ref.
              I expect to see Money doing the same thing during the fight with Manny, and I'd like to see points taken away if that happens.
              Manny's best plan is to keep the pressure on Money and throw punches in bunches. That was the biggest mistake and disappointment to me in the Marquez fight about Pac, he didn't keep punching. It's hard to counter when the punches keep coming, and Money will make him pay if he does the same.

Comment

I say go with Sen John Kerry for referee

Comment

Working...
                X