Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be objective : Im a PAC fan but sadly, Floyd's resume is still better ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
    i dont why people are outraged

this is hilarious stuff
    LMFAO

i know.

hes pissing people off perfectly

Its funny

Comment

Accurate, this thread is.

Signed,
      Yoda

Comment

Bumping this thread for objectivity

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Hey man, give Mr.Mandingo credit he LITERALLY puts his mouth on the line and backs up his talk
          That is how confident I am that PAc will beat Floyd easier than Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
            That is how confident I am that PAc will beat Floyd easier than Cotto
            My question is who is Krista

Comment

Bumping this for those delusional Pac fans out there. Learn the facts yo!

Comment

Maybe the Ts just caught the posters in a bad day. I've seen more controversial threads get less venomous reactions.

Comment

Mayweather :

Castillo - Robbery
                  floyd fought castillo with one arm. he injured it in training and still went through with the fight, if it was anyone but floyd u wouldve given him credit for that. the fight wasnt a robbery, that again shows how biased u are, it was too close to be a robbery. in the second fight with two good arms floyd outclassed him, yet u seem to ignore that, im sure u dont ignore that pac avenged his losses to morales though.

Corrales - Joshua Clottey was his daddy
                  u gotta be kidding me

corrales wasnt the same fighter anymore (obviously). after all the wars, all the beatings and moving up to 147 he was a shell of himself, thats common knowledge. and clottey still couldnt put him away, the version of corrales that floyd fought was a beast though. trying to discredit this win of floyd (which cant be disscredited) again shows how badly biased u are.

Hatton - Floyd needs to thank Joe Cortez for the Marvelous interfering...
                  yes bcuz he wouldnt have won otherwise

floyd is better at hatton at everything, he even beat him at his own game (the inside). anyone who knows jack **** about boxing knows hatton couldnt beat floyd (or pac) on his best day, hes just not on that level.

DLH - Robbery yet again
                  floyd won that fight clearly. there are 4 criterias to scoring a pro boxing match, do u know tham? i doubt u do.

Mosley - 10 years too late. But this was Floyd's plan
                  floyds plan? floyd wanted to fight mosley twice at earlier stages and mosley turned him down, the oposite happened twice aswell. but to say it was floyds plan is just ignorant. also im sure a year ago u were calling floyd a coward for ducking mosley, or maybe u didnt watch boxing a year ago.

Marquez - A fat lightweight. And Floyd cheated weight
                  agree.

Baldomir - Clottey has proven that this guy was the bummest of all bums. until Clottey got Dq'd
                  baldomir is a decent fighter, anyone who beats zab judah is far from a bum. i agree its not a great or even a good win on floyds resume though. but ppl were accusing floyd of ducking baldomir so he stepped up, once floyd beat him he was according to the same ppl ducking someone else when he took on baldomir

PAC

Cotto - Pac @ssraped a better version of Cotto than the one that faced Mosley
                  thats just ignorant. cotto was a shell of himself after margarito, i can accept someone disagreeing with that but acctually saying he was better than when he fought mosley is just absurd. cant be credited to anything otherthan ignorance and bias of epic porportions.

DLH - got terrified and surrendered
                  washed up and weightdrained. its funny u say mosley wasnt the same fighter as 10 years earlier, yet u ignore that DLH and corrales were past their best even thouigh they didnt have half as much left in the tank as mosley did.

Hatton - Floyd Sr's half man- half metal masterpiece . Floyd Sr was creating Rhymes, insulting Roach's ability as a coach. Belittling PAC's abilities as a boxer. And then PAC ****ed up this dude before the end of 2nd. I think Sr nearly commited suicide beacuse of humiliation
                  what does floyd sr have to do with anything? him talking **** doesnt make hatton a better fighter does it? didnt have as much left in him as when he fought floyd, but he was at a more comftorable weight. i think u can say floyd and pac fought about as good a version of hatton, pac had a stylistic advantage though. in the end it doesnt matter, like mentioned hatton couldnt beat eighter one on his best day. he was always a overrated fighter bcuz of his popularity.

Clottey - was reduced to a mere turtle hiding inside his shell
                  not much better fighter than baldomir dude. ability wise hes better, but he doesnt have any heart. they were both outgunned against floyd and pac respectively but only one had the balls to fight back through adversity. in the end, just like baldomir means jack **** on floyds resume, clottey means jack **** on pacs. they are lower level fighters, guys who were lucky to get a belt btu had no buisness being in the ring with a top p4p fighter.

Floyd Jr - Guy was scared to death he had to kikll the fight. PAC made him come up with the random testing crap and make hilarious excuse like he was cleaning up the sport, and more rcently, he was taking a year off or two
                  if floyd doesnt accept this deal i agree, but up to this point pac was the one responsible for not making the fight happen. its funny how floyd is wrong for not following the comissions rules when it comes to drug testing, but pac is right not to follow the comissions rules when it comes to punishing fighters who come in overweight. atleast floyd is making the sport better by protecting the fighters, but lets ignore that since it doesnt go with our agenda..

seriously is anyone more biased than u?

Comment

nice thread ts, nothing but the truth.

*****s shouldn't be butthurt if someone made a thread about the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      floyd fought castillo with one arm. he injured it in training and still went through with the fight, if it was anyone but floyd u wouldve given him credit for that. the fight wasnt a robbery, that again shows how biased u are, it was too close to be a robbery. in the second fight with two good arms floyd outclassed him, yet u seem to ignore that, im sure u dont ignore that pac avenged his losses to morales though.
                      Floyd doesnt have injury at the time of the fight that wouldve affected the fight in any way. Floyd got hurt bad during that fight. Castillo mostly dominated that fight it wasnt even close. the second fight was really close. But yeah, Floyd was lucy enough to be slightly ahead

u gotta be kidding me

corrales wasnt the same fighter anymore (obviously). after all the wars, all the beatings and moving up to 147 he was a shell of himself, thats common knowledge. and clottey still couldnt put him away, the version of corrales that floyd fought was a beast though. trying to discredit this win of floyd (which cant be disscredited) again shows how badly biased u are.
                      On the contrary, the corrales that fought Clottey was surprisingly the best version corrales. It was obviously his peak and his maturity as a fighter was evident. When he fought Floyd, he was bothered with Family problems. This has affected him a lot.

yes bcuz he wouldnt have won otherwise

floyd is better at hatton at everything, he even beat him at his own game (the inside). anyone who knows jack **** about boxing knows hatton couldnt beat floyd (or pac) on his best day, hes just not on that level.

floyd won that fight clearly. there are 4 criterias to scoring a pro boxing match, do u know tham? i doubt u do.
                      The scoring ouldnt have mattered in the fight. Floyd would potentially have gotten KO'd without the Joe's breaking up the fight

floyds plan? floyd wanted to fight mosley twice at earlier stages and mosley turned him down, the oposite happened twice aswell. but to say it was floyds plan is just ignorant. also im sure a year ago u were calling floyd a coward for ducking mosley, or maybe u didnt watch boxing a year ago.
                      Yep, he wouldve have been the ultimate coward (alongside Haye) if he didnt fight the Old Mosley. AT least he fought him even if it was 10 years too late

agree.
                      Good

baldomir is a decent fighter, anyone who beats zab judah is far from a bum. i agree its not a great or even a good win on floyds resume though. but ppl were accusing floyd of ducking baldomir so he stepped up, once floyd beat him he was according to the same ppl ducking someone else when he took on baldomir
                      Zab Judah is a bum, thats why he got the services of Panama hoping Panama still have "the one he mixed". This is because Zab doesnt have faith in his own abilities. And if you dont have faith in yourself, That makes you a bum . Clottey was raping Baldomir. And the Clottey that fought PAC was his best version

thats just ignorant. cotto was a shell of himself after margarito, i can accept someone disagreeing with that but acctually saying he was better than when he fought mosley is just absurd. cant be credited to anything otherthan ignorance and bias of epic porportions.
                      Boxers are either shot or just a shell or drained just to discredit PAC. A lot of *****s say this everyday. The Cotto that fought PAC was just superb, almost twice the boxer as the Cotto that fought Shane

washed up and weightdrained. its funny u say mosley wasnt the same fighter as 10 years earlier, yet u ignore that DLH and corrales were past their best even thouigh they didnt have half as much left in the tank as mosley did.
                      Washed up and weight drained again to discredit PAC. DLH said that he felt really good and that he would hurt PAC badly. Who are we supposed to believe regarding OScar's condition? himself or The ***** community.

what does floyd sr have to do with anything? him talking **** doesnt make hatton a better fighter does it? didnt have as much left in him as when he fought floyd, but he was at a more comftorable weight. i think u can say floyd and pac fought about as good a version of hatton, pac had a stylistic advantage though. in the end it doesnt matter, like mentioned hatton couldnt beat eighter one on his best day. he was always a overrated fighter bcuz of his popularity.
                      He said Hatton was going to KO PAC. He was so sure about it he insulted PAC and roach. Only to be humiliated after the fight. He must be crying all night contemplating suicide.

not much better fighter than baldomir dude. ability wise hes better, but he doesnt have any heart. they were both outgunned against floyd and pac respectively but only one had the balls to fight back through adversity. in the end, just like baldomir means jack **** on floyds resume, clottey means jack **** on pacs. they are lower level fighters, guys who were lucky to get a belt btu had no buisness being in the ring with a top p4p fighter.
                      This doesnt change the fact that Clottey is still Baldo's dad.

seriously is anyone more biased than u?
                      I was being objective, but you dont belive that do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X