Fighters who have cast ion chins, but go down fom head shots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who have cast ion chins, but go down fom head shots

Does it happen alot?

Calzaghe has a great chin but has been dropped a few times (Mostly recently).

Comment

I'm not sure what you're talking about. You mean fighters with great chins but get knocked down frequently? Ray Robinson.

Comment

welll margarito got worn down by multiple head shots....especially to the temple-forehead, when he got KO'ed by Shane.....he also went down from a temple shot vs danny lopez.....so yeah he has a rock solid chin, but he can go down from headshots....

Comment

andrade has a mad chin, and toughness....but he did went down from a well placed left hook by yusaf mack...

Comment

fighters with good chins but still go down tend to go down because of balance or footwork - calzaghe, bradley etc

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              andrade has a mad chin, and toughness....but he did went down from a well placed left hook by yusaf mack...
              why i ask dude, is i have a great chin, but i got knockeddown of a head shot, does that men that area could be weak or something? i

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
                why i ask dude, is i have a great chin, but i got knockeddown of a head shot, does that men that area could be weak or something? i
                I think with Andrade, he has a great chin, but also he rolls his head with punches too, to take some of the impact off them. I haven't seen that KD for a while, but from what I remember that shot caught him square on and seemed to have him pretty hurt, maybe he didn't see it coming?

But like we all know, no one is unknockoutable...

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post

that **** happens..........anyone can get knocked down......

sometimes its just random.....ive taken some hard as **** temple shots and felt noting, and felt loads for pain from some that were not that heavy.....

Comment

To a degree i think Hatton can take a chin shot, but not a head shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X