Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did one of Rogelio's cell phone pics land on this website?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    You all took this out of context. This was suppose to be a thread giving him props because a girl he was talking with ended up on a website.
    you're calling him a liar

don't be surprised ONE BIT if you're walkin down the street and some thug jumps out of one of these:

wearing a Top Rank jacket and breaks your legs, ******hhhhhh

Comment

This is a funny ass thread.

Comment

"you don't have to believe my pics i just put them up to share with folks you can believe it or not

translates to:

"dont know how to lie my way out of this one"

Comment

Damn…first he gets canned…then reed makes fun of his home-equity-for-car methods, and now you guys are saying he jacks pics off the net and claims them a celly pics…poor Rogelio….what else could go wrong….GO SHANE!

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            "you don't have to believe my pics i just put them up to share with folks you can believe it or not

translates to:

"dont know how to lie my way out of this one"
            LOL I was thinking that.

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
              LMAO!!.....You did have that chicks ass in ur avy once my not be that particular pic..but it was the same pants shirt, and ASS!..lol

but first of all I didn't make the thread I just contributed to it..and I know it's hurting ur feelings to see yourself getting exposed on a boxing forum..but it's ok..one thing I can tell you is .."You can be whoever you want online"..

And finally...when you said "and umm yes ugly guys can have game too!" I really hope you weren't referring to me son..I wouldn't go as low to disrespect the quality of bitches I'm fuckin with now or even the ones I don't even associate with anymore...But I know for a fact..I'm no where near ugly and I don't need "game" to get bitches..I GOT SWAG kid..
              insecure ass.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                Sorry Rog, but this was to good to pass up
                that link you posted is broken. But if you want you can go to http://www.wargods.tv/gallery/view/i...lavar-vs-sean/

that's the girl you questioned me about, she's a wargod MMA Card Girl I used to mess with a long time ago! Before all her "modeling" crap

in the middle

again

and again

Comment

one more

and some pics she sent me at the time

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

some of you guys crack me up how insecure you guys are and how much someone on the internet bothers you

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
                    one more

and some pics she sent me at the time

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

some of you guys crack me up how insecure you guys are and how much someone on the internet bothers you
                    That's a nice piece of ass. But you have to understand. Some of these posters are straight up virgins. They can believe it's possible to hook up with a hot chick.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                      That's a nice piece of ass. But you have to understand. Some of these posters are straight up virgins. They can believe it's possible to hook up with a hot chick.
                      that's what cracks me up! You can always tell which ones are home on the weekends doing nothing! They think it's out of the world to meet girls and to hook up with a hot looking girl to them is something only seen on tv lol One night stands to them are just a fantasy. But oh well i just laugh it off and at the same time learn which posters don't get laid too often.

Comment

Working...
                      X