No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather vs Maidana Master Discussion & Postfight Analysis Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
    yeah I saw the video and they were okay with the second set that the commission approved, as long as they had padding in it. what don't understand is you sounding upset that they said hell no when it was obvious the first set of gloves had NO padding. They were trying to pull a margarito but in reverse.
    it was obvious to you, because you wanted to buy into the drama

you were looking at a flattened glove that was pulled out of a box

you could tell when Maidana put the glove on, it was still completely flat. once the gloves sit out in open air, they will kind of inflate and take a more identifiable shape

the padding was not as well distributed around the knuckles, but they weren't intentionally made this way, or tampered with by Garcia as you morons tried to claim in the other threads

you guys are seriously fucking stupid LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
      yeah I saw the video and they were okay with the second set that the commission approved, as long as they had padding in it. what don't understand is you sounding upset that they said hell no when it was obvious the first set of gloves had NO padding. They were trying to pull a margarito but in reverse.
      Answer the question. If the gloves were doctored why is Everlast not saying that? They are going to cover for one guy and risk the entire company?

Comment

• Can someone confirm what's the current situation with these gloves? Will Maidana wear different ones or is the fight off?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheZero View Post
          Can someone confirm what's the current situation with these gloves? Will Maidana wear different ones or is the fight off?
          The last was that the custom coloured gloves were not ok, the same standard red ones were, but Floyd has a problem with those and apparently wants to get horse hair out of boxing (even though his fighter has used those gloves). Retired race horses seem happy, because while they may get used for dog food, glue, and gelatin, they'll get to keep their pretty, pretty, hair. (Some) Floyd fans are now penning a vast, years long, conspiracy involving the industrial participation of Everlast.

So about where it was last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
            Mayweather should stick to getting manicures with justin beiber and leave boxing to the men. Go bake some blueberry muffins or something.

Comment

• Oh **** right off floyd. If people listen to this ***** he will ruin the sport everyone wearing foam gloves is bs

Comment

• If the colonel Bob Sheridan is on box nation tonight I'm going to be outrageed.

Be prepared for a night of dick riding

Comment

• I am ready to see a gruesome savage beatdown tonight. I want to see this coward get beat to death. I honestly couldn't care less about him. I'm more hyped than ever at this point. We are about to witness the biggest upset in boxing history tonight. Massacre at the MGM Grand.

WAR MAIDANAAA!!!!!

LET'S GO CHINOOO!!!!! TODAY'S THE DAY!!!! KILL THIS *****!!!!!

Comment

• Stop kidding yourself

Comment

• I am so ****ing antsy at this point lol. Fight day is already here. I am so ready for not just the main event but the entire card which should be very entertaining. I am ready to watch Chino jump on Mayweather and destroy him. I'll be in savage mode tonight, I want to see blood, I want to see horrible damage done on floyd.

OLEEEEE OLEEE OLEEE OLEEEE CHINOOOOOO!!!! CHINOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X