Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Jr: If I Was KO'ing Heavyweights, is That Natural?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Jr: If I Was KO'ing Heavyweights, is That Natural?

Floyd Mayweather Jr., already facing a defamation lawsuit for accusing Manny Pacquiao of using performance enhancing drugs, made similar suggestions during a recent conference call, painting the picture of a fighter whose startling rise in weight while carrying his power should prompt questions of whether it was through artificial means. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Floyd Jr: If I Was KO'ing Heavyweights, is That Natural?
    floyd makes a good point. name 1 other fighter who went from average to great @ 35-years-old like Steroidgio Martinez. it doesn't happen.

boxing needs testing.

Comment

They both moved up the same weight. Mayweather makes himself sound stupid sometimes.

Well....actually most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        They both moved up the same weight. Mayweather makes himself sound stupid sometimes.

It took Mayweather four years to move to welter. It took Manny four months.

Comment

Oh man. I see a pac fan storm on it's way. Let's see if it reaches 30 pages in two days or less.

Comment

Comment

Its official Floyds a *****

I wonder who his BS alt is

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Mayweather makes himself sound stupid sometimes.

Agreed. The guy lacks class and whilst his mouth hypes fights, he would do better having someone work on his public image as it's in tatters. First stop would be to shut his mouth, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Comment

Floyd, think about it.

It's not the same.

Comment

if its that easy like how lil floyd makes it seem then how come we dont see more boxers like pacman?? if all u have to do is pop a pill or stick a needle in u then all of a sudden your superman, if its that easy then we would have seen more fighters like manny then. all the guys before that was caught cheating using steriods did they all perform like manny did??? and who have pacman KO since moving up in weight to fight these bigger guys??

Comment

Working...
                    X