Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal To Lucian Bute: I'm The Boss of Montreal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal To Lucian Bute: I'm The Boss of Montreal!

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with former light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (27-2-1, 16KOs) to talk about his upcoming fight against former super middleweight champion Lucian Bute (31-1, 24KOs). Although both fighters were born in different countries, Montreal, Quebec serves as the home base for both men who consistently draw big crowds in the Canadian province. Pascal said he was very excited to finally be able to meet his rival in the ring.

"This is going to be a nice fight. It's been like five years that I've been chasing Lucian Bute. I've been chasing him for the fans, not for me, because we can have two champions in town but we can only have one boss and I'm the boss. I am going to show the fans that I'm the man in my town," Pascal told BoxingScene. [Click Here To Read More]

I really can't choose a winner of this fight. It's a pick 'em fight

Comment

This fight kicks ass. Can't wait.

Comment

anyone know if there's extra testing for this fight?

Comment

I got Bute once it gets past the 4th round, Pascal starts huffin n puffin ..bute finishes him in the 10th

Comment

Bute's boxing career will forever be clouded by his display vs. Froch. Even if he knocks Pascal out in the first 10 seconds he won't have the same aura.
            Last edited by Jay Volcano; 04-15-2013, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Well thats kind of like being the world's tallest midget, but Bute is more the Man than he is... He sells **** out up there in seconds. Bute will KO him, i have no doubts about it. Pasal cant handle the body attack of Bute. Pascal is known to gas and the body punishment wont help matters.

Comment

Can't believe people are picking Bute in this, Pascal is going to flatten him in a few rounds.

Either way though, it's a battle to be the king of the Froch left-overs.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Can't believe people are picking Bute in this, Pascal is going to flatten him in a few rounds.

Either way though, it's a battle to be the king of the Froch left-overs.
                  The "Froch fight" is something that not even Froch will be able to repeat...

Comment

If this is truly the biggest fight in the history of Canadian boxing. It doesn't say much for the history of boxing in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                    X