No announcement yet.

What the hell was this Django stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What the hell was this Django stuff

I watched it the other day, how racist can these phaggots be making a movie like this, yeah I know eritreans and horn africans were never enslaved and whatever but still they didnt and never do say igbo slaves, they say african slaves, these guys need to get exaporated(hollywood directors and actors) starting with the modern day slaves like samuel jackson who would be willing to play a charecter like that, the whole audience was laughing their head of and it wasnt because the movie was funny...

What didnt you like about it?

Comment

You're a complete moron.

Comment

Great, made another thread on the same topic which you could've posted in the other Django thread, without even making a good or coherent point.

Comment

The movie was bad, but not for those reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            You're a complete moron.
            Tarantino is a 'complete' moron

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
              I watched it the other day, how racist can these phaggots be making a movie like this, yeah I know eritreans and horn africans were never enslaved and whatever but still they didnt and never do say igbo slaves, they say african slaves, these guys need to get exaporated(hollywood directors and actors) starting with the modern day slaves like samuel jackson who would be willing to play a charecter like that, the whole audience was laughing their head of and it wasnt because the movie was funny...
              racist? its based on actual events you dumbass.

what happened back in the day was way worse.

Comment

I watched it twice, never found it to be racist just factual up to a point...Obviously the accuracy of his shooting was way over-rated. Great performance by Samuel L Jackson Litteraly Uncle Tom played perfectly. And if anyone who has a problem with it quoting Racism look at the amount of BLACK actors in it, do you think if they felt it offensive that they would of starred in it??
                Not Tarrantinos best but top 3 IMO
                And if you added to that the films he has had a hand in then it would not be top 5

Comment

I thought it was an "alright" movie, but you can tell it's going to be overrated by all the hipsters like the rest of QT's work

Comment

Do you covet racism?

Comment

Working...
                    X