Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather was born with a gift, did Manny developed his with Roach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather was born with a gift, did Manny developed his with Roach?

I'm not hating at all so don't get the wrong Idea, Roach has done this with Amir Khan too, recently he has completely transformed Amir into a potential P4P great.

I see people on here say "Floyd only needs someone to hold the mitts, if Roger got sent inside Floyd would be fine."
    To a certain extent this is true, his ability to adapt in the ring to his opponents style almost comes natural to him.

With Manny it's different, Ask yourself where would Manny be today with Freddie? I can't decide.

Discuss, No trolls. *******s and *****s fuck off.

Manny would not be able to adjust in a fight properly by himself.

Comment

Well Roach said Pac was the one when he first saw Pac. It was all there already and Roach just honed it.

FLoyd has been training since being his diapers nearly so its hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
        I'm not hating at all so don't get the wrong Idea, Roach has done this with Amir Khan too, recently he has completely transformed Amir into a potential P4P great.

I see people on here say "Floyd only needs someone to hold the mitts, if Roger got sent inside Floyd would be fine."
        To a certain extent this is true, his ability to adapt in the ring to his opponents style almost comes natural to him.

With Manny it's different, Ask yourself where would Manny be today with Freddie? I can't decide.

Discuss, No trolls. *******s and *****s fuck off.
        if being born to a boxing family is a gift, then yeah, wifebeater was born with a "gift".

what pac and wifebeater have in common are that both are gifted athleticallly and both have incredible work ethics.

the different between pac and wifebeater is that wifebeater grew up in a boxing family and was trained since he could walk to box.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          if being born to a boxing family is a gift, then yeah, wifebeater was born with a "gift".

what pac and wifebeater have in common are that both are gifted athleticallly and both have incredible work ethics.

the different between pac and wifebeater is that wifebeater grew up in a boxing family and was trained since he could walk to box.
          So because he is born into a boxing family means he was born with the sense to adapt? Hardly.

Boxing obviously comes more natural to him, He like Manny was thought,
          No one is born with a defence like Floyds its not possible it's something he mastered. What I'm getting at is, Mayweathers boxing brain could be looked on as far more superior to Mannys.

The man could most likely go 12 rounds with nobody in his corner, I can't see how Manny would adapt without Roach, I don't know if Manny would be where he is now with out Roach either.

Comment

So because he is born into a boxing family means he was born with the sense to adapt? Hardly.

Boxing obviously comes more natural to him, He like Manny was thought,
            No one is born with a defence like Floyds its not possible it's something he mastered. What I'm getting at is, Mayweathers boxing brain could be looked on as far more superior to Mannys.

The man could most likely go 12 rounds with nobody in his corner, I can't see how Manny would adapt without Roach, I don't know if Manny would be where he is now with out Roach either.
            obviously wifebeater's boxing IQ is greater than pac's... wifebeater been trained to box since he could walk. COME THE **** ON. it's not a gift. he has been trained.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              obviously wifebeater's boxing IQ is greater than pac's... wifebeater been trained to box since he could walk. COME THE **** ON. it's not a gift. he has been trained.
              Check your last post you said it was a "gift" now your back peddling

Comment

And I said no trolls in this thread, your a damn troll I'm tryna have a discussion here.

Comment

Check your last post you said it was a "gift" now your back peddling
                  dummy... that's "gift" with sarcastic parenthesis.

Comment

By now Manny would probably be fine without Roach in his corner..
                    Mayweather does have boxing in his blood, but his skill is the result of hard work. He wasn't born knowing how to shoulder roll. They both developed their skills.
                    Last edited by BrotherDudeJack; 01-22-2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X