Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer's Pacquiao-Mosley prediction!! Very Intresting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think it's a toss up but I do think Mosley has a chance due to the Fact Manny will fight Mosley's fight.

Shane still is the most devastating puncher at WW since Tito and Manny will give him a punchers chance by trying to brawl with him.

Manny has the footwork to make this extremely easy but as we saw in the Margarito fight he'd rather trade to make this an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Dwyer is such a time-tested pac hater and relies on the most irrelevant nuances of a fight to base his entire argument upon.
      dwyer to a tee. closet hater, bright as day.

Comment

I wouldn't call it a toss up but I think the fight is more interesting than what most people think.

It is kind of a gutless way to make a bold prediction though since all it has to do is be a fairly close fight for him to look good, but some would call that a smart way to play it.

Comment

mosley's stamina won't be as big a problem as you all think. no OST for this fight, so shane can go back to using those huge ass needles to inject his EPO.

he didn't use it against mora because he didn't think he would need it (mistake). but for a fight vs pac, he will pull out all the stops, leave no stone unturned.

still though, cotto was able to beat a non-OST'ed shane, so...

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
            mosley's stamina won't be as big a problem as you all think. no OST for this fight, so shane can go back to using those huge ass needles to inject his EPO.

he didn't use it against mora because he didn't think he would need it (mistake). but for a fight vs pac, he will pull out all the stops, leave no stone unturned.

still though, cotto was able to beat a non-OST'ed shane, so...
            Styles make fights.
            This fight will go over 10 rounds definatley

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              I dont think it's a toss up but I do think Mosley has a chance due to the Fact Manny will fight Mosley's fight.

Shane still is the most devastating puncher at WW since Tito and Manny will give him a punchers chance by trying to brawl with him.

Manny has the footwork to make this extremely easy but as we saw in the Margarito fight he'd rather trade to make this an exciting fight.
              Styles make fights. Shane is gunna be very dangerous in the first 5/6 rounds imo, he will try to pressurise pacquiao and back him up. Pacquiao has the foot speed to move around the rin to avoid mosleys punches, but we'll see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post

good post...

Comment

I've taken the time to listen to some of his predictions, and he has blew it on a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    I've taken the time to listen to some of his predictions, and he has blew it on a few of them.
                    IF he got every prediction right, he woudlnt be posting his views on youtube haha.

These are the latest odds for the fight:
                    http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/ma...-mosley/winner

Comment

I expect dwyer to release a video during fight week, when the betting odds have settled down

Comment

Working...
                      X