Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which juanma impress you mor? the ponce or the bernabe???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which juanma impress you mor? the ponce or the bernabe???

.............atleast we got to see his chin and heart tested in.................this fight

bernabe because he was knocked down on the first

Comment

Neither, he's too big for the whole division.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Neither, he's too big for the whole division.
        link please.......................

Comment

Both wins impressed me, but the Ponce De Leon one more so because he stayed compact with his punches and made short work of a good, strong fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
            Both wins impressed me, but the Ponce De Leon one more so because he stayed compact with his punches and made short work of a good, strong fighter.
            yeah.............. but we didnt see him rise above adversity and rate his chin......it was more impressive technically............but we learned more about juanma this time around??............

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              link please.......................

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                STFU............hate on PAc or something...............lol...........or nuthug floyds ball

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  yeah.............. but we didnt see him rise above adversity and rate his chin......it was more impressive technically............but we learned more about juanma this time around??............
                  I dont think that we learned all that much about JuanMa's chin tonight. Yeah, he got dropped; but I think that was more or less because he was off balanced and squared up trying for the stoppage with more flash than actual power, and Conception saw it(and felt it) and fired off a solid left hook, that caught JuanMa by surprise more than actually hurt him. If that punch really would've hut Juan he wouldn't have hunted Conception the entire 2nd round. If Rafa "rocks" him we'll se JuanMa react totally different than we saw tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I dont think that we learned all that much about JuanMa's chin tonight. Yeah, he got dropped; but I think that was more or less because he was off balanced and squared up trying for the stoppage with more flash than actual power, and Conception saw it(and felt it) and fired off a solid left hook, that caught JuanMa by surprise more than actually hurt him. If that punch really would've hut Juan he wouldn't have hunted Conception the entire 2nd round. If Rafa "rocks" him we'll se JuanMa react totally different than we saw tonight.
                    a KD nonetheless.......juanma took that shot.....and destroyed bern....i dont think rafa has anything that can hurt juanma....or surprise juanma..............this should not have been made in the first place.........................

Comment

Working...
                    X