Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win: Andre Dirrell-Arthur Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every bet ive made in boxing this year I've won(5)

I am waiting to see if the odds on Dirrell as an underdog go up even more and then I am going to bet him big. If I can get him at anything above +150(+160 now) I am going to take it.

Comment

I pick Dirrell to win by UD, we all know Abraham has serious power but I think Dirrell will be very determined and will control the pace, Abraham will be focused on Dirrell's body to slow him down but he won't be active enough.

Comment

This is one I'm not sure who will win. I like them both and whoever is going to win doesn't matter, as long as I get to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
          This is one I'm not sure who will win. I like them both and whoever is going to win doesn't matter, as long as I get to watch it.
          It baffles me. Why would anyone like Dirrell? He is a whiny ***** who runs instead of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
            I pick Dirrell to win by UD, we all know Abraham has serious power but I think Dirrell will be very determined and will control the pace, Abraham will be focused on Dirrell's body to slow him down but he won't be active enough.
            Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
            Originally posted by BarrySlisk View Post
            It baffles me. Why would anyone like Dirrell? He is a whiny ***** who runs instead of fighting.
            Its a must win fight for Dirrell. Dirrell will outbox abraham all fight, he will go in and out of range,making it very difficult for abraham to connect any pucnhes on dirrell. Abraham tends to reach for his oppoents, he doesnt like to take 2/3 steps forward. Dirrell by UD

Comment

Working...
            X