Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will white people be forgiven for their past?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
    Was it the Parents way of thinking getting to you, the girl caving into pressure from her parents, or was it mutual?

And there is the point to this all: In the end, it's all in the way of thinking; it's in the mind of the person. This is why even "one" people can break apart and have a civil war. We see this even in religion with one religion that breaks apart.
    Look at Ireland for example.

Personally, I have yet to have a problem with anyone I've dated with their parents. Maybe I'm lucky.
    Religion, Color....never had a problem. Maybe they had a problem behind my back but it wouldn't have bothered me. The only thing that I cared for was the person I was dating first.

I've dated a wide variety of girls. Different ethnic backgrounds and religions. However, I'm not quite sure any of them were deeply devoted to their religion and ethnic background obviously didn't matter. Maybe to the parents (even though they didn't let it be known to me or their daughter), but not the girls I've dated.
    Plus, it may have helped that I don't have a religion so maybe they thought I could eventually be converted...not sure
    But even without the religion, no problems with skin/ethnic background and I've dating some girls that Parents were supposed to be very "traditional."
    It was the girl caving in to parental pressure.

Comment

Benny are you a jew

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
        Would you date a White or Black girl who was not Jewish, Benny? How would your family feel about it?

Funny video about a girl telling her father she's dating a non-Jewish guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xbtK7r-SA

Not only have I, but the majority of my girlfriends were not Jewish. Only a couple of Jewish girlfriends I think that I've dated. My Parents don't follow a religion. Good people are Good people...that's what they are for.

My family is very diverse. Members of my family have dated a variety of people of different ethnic backgrounds and religions...and even married "black" people, and "Asian." I may even have Moorish blood in me...or so I hear of that possibility from the side that came from Spain/Italy.
        And even on the Russian side, my Grandmother has a bit of a tan complexion and a bit of Mongolian look to be honest. Maybe coincidence...but given the past, "things" happen. Although maybe it was because her family were not part of the converted Jews. Not sure.
        I'm mixed of a lot of things probably which is why it may make it natural for me to accept outside one particular way of looking at things.

My cousin is married to a beautiful girl that works as a model; she is "black."

Actually, if you knew my family you would see nobody cares.

My parents don't care as long as you are a good person. Even "Gays" Tunney are welcome as friends.

Like I told you before Tunney, one side was Jewish and the other was Christian. The Jewish side doesn't follow the religion. They are more into Science and Medical and went away from religion. I was raised with both religions just for the hell of it, but didn't agree with either, so I passed on it when I was still a boy...although my favorite holiday still remains Christmas.

How about you Tunney?
        Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-09-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          except that the vast majority of ppl dont want that. so how about u, klitschko2009 and honk just buy a house out in the woods or something if u want to get away form black folks..
          The vast majority of people are puppets of the media and don't have any pride in their race, are fed imaginary white guilt. You probably belong in that group.
          If you think blacks are gonna run whites out of of their lands you must not have seen those with bullets through their heads because of real racists that aint having it, or those shot up Mexicans across the borders.

racism wont always be around, it wont go away anytime soon, but one day it will. and its worth working for.
          Things are only getting worse with all this immigration and mixing of diffirent races together and that have to live together.

You're the typical ****** that's been fed everything from the biased media. Grow yourself a brain.

no more race mixing? yeah except ppl are not racist like u, we have friends and girlfriends of diffrent ethncities and want to keep it that way. the solution to racism is to just stay strong and in time things will change. we just got a black president, things are moving forward fast
          No more race mixing has nothing to do with racism you moronic cheerleader. It's to preserve all the diffirent races in the world. Because of dirtbags like you we might end up becoming one mixed up cluster**** with weird arse hybrids. You basicely want to destroy all races.

Please keep that nonsense to one your gay "WE ALL BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ THE SAME" friends. You're not fooling me lad.

Comment

~Tunney

Hahahahaha...good video.

Funny thing is the parents are wrong about Italians and Jews. Many marry each other. In my Family for example, this happened. Actually, it was the Italian/Christian side I heard that may have frowned upon marring outside but since the people that married in were good people, one in particular that started it all, everything was smooth. And if I think about it that may have been what really started it all for "mixing" to be acceptable.

So anyway Tunney, ever going to answer me about Kostya Tszyu and your thoughts?

And what about the answer to my previous question about Russia?

Would you date a "Jew" Tunney?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              Benny are you a jew
              Not by choice

Tunney will always believe me to be so and anyone else that wants to lump people together based on a belief system.

I follow no religion.

I have a mixed ethnic background and my family has both "Jewish" and "Christian" born people until the child decides to do what they want. That is, if you believe you are automatically born into a religion.
              My family also has atheists, agnostic, etc. but Tunney will stick with the Jewish part even though I don't follow the religion.

I think most of the new generation kids in my family follow no religion.
              Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-09-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                It was the girl caving in to parental pressure.
                Then she is an idiot and you should be glad to have been rid of her. I have a respect for my Parents but I wouldn't cave to my Parents "will" and they know this.

The funny thing is it is usually more acceptable for a Jewish girl to date outside the religion because the Parents think they can convert you/the Male. If you are a Jewish Male however, the girl becomes important to the parents to be Jewish because the religion follows suit of the Women.

Sticking with religion however; I've heard Jewish girls that marry Muslims in Israel and surrounding areas are told to convert so maybe there is some worry with this. Not sure how it works.

Eh, I couldn't deal with any of that. Life's to short.
                Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-09-2009, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney
                  Already have, a few summer's ago. She just wanted me for sex though (I'm well-proportioned, and have a face that most Jewish and Italian girls seem to like), the whole time she had her mind set on some rich Jewish guy for marriage. The sex was very good, but there was no emotional attachment.

Depending on where you are, when a Woman gets married she prefers the more prestigious breeder (if we go by what nature calls).

I heard there was even a book out or something that talks about it. Women should date for money...that sort of thing.
                  I think it basically says it is "OK" because Men usually date for looks and will look towards younger women for marriage. So if a Women wants to date/marry for money/prestige, it is ok. In the end, it is about which partner can keep your newborn baby alive and well...and provide the best opportunity.

On the other side however, we also have a culture of women that work and make their own money so it has also become acceptable for Women with money to date who they want.
                  In addition, we also have many people who usually hang out and date within their "class" status.

And this touches on the topic of class separation which again, goes with World History.

Humans are divided by many things. Financial status may be the biggest.

Comment

Working...
                  X