Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham, Stieglitz Reach Terms For Fourth Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a huge Arthur Abraham fan, but his rematch against Smith disappointed me and now he will fight Stieglitz for a fourth time? Sorry, Arthur, I root for you but I simply don't want to watch this again...

Comment

The first 3 fights where all pretty good. I don't mind this at all, but would have preferred Abraham-Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        The first 3 fights where all pretty good. I don't mind this at all, but would have preferred Abraham-Sturm.
        The first fights were good, yes, but that trilogy is over. It would be much cooler to see Abraham against some other opponents now.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
          The first fights were good, yes, but that trilogy is over. It would be much cooler to see Abraham against some other opponents now.
          I prefer Stieglitz over the Paul Smith's of this World honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by $£X View Post
            Come on, they haven't had a draw yet! ;-)

I so wish for Abraham to knock out Stieglitz (I'm talking about a REAL Abrahammer KO as in his wins over Gevor, Ayala, and Jermain Taylor - I wonder if he can still get that done?) to end their rivalry for good this time!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Yeah man I was expecting nothing less than an Abraham-Sturm now, fuc4 tha mandatory bull5hit.

Son, I'm disappoint!

Comment

Working...
              X