Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Mayweather fans are to blame for May-Khan, here's why....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Mayweather fans are to blame for May-Khan, here's why....

cos all those British fans that attend Floyd's fights, and go to the MGM and the Mayweather gym... which is great.....

but they always ask if he's gonna fight Khan.... during fight week, he was asked about a 100 times by british fans about Khan.....

The only other reason to fight Khan.... May could do with another stoppage on his record... and it's almost a given Khan gets stopped after bouncing around for 3-4 rounds....

that's why it's been made.

Comment

I would think it will be made because it's probably Mayweather's most lucrative option in the Golden Boy stable.

Comment

I would blame the lack of other quality options available to them.

Comment

Really?? You're gonna try and blame Khan fans for Floyd choosing him, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
            cos all those British fans that attend Floyd's fights, and go to the MGM and the Mayweather gym... which is great.....

but they always ask if he's gonna fight Khan.... during fight week, he was asked about a 100 times by british fans about Khan.....

The only other reason to fight Khan.... May could do with another stoppage on his record... and it's almost a given Khan gets stopped after bouncing around for 3-4 rounds....
            the only reason this fight gets made will be because Floyd can make a shyt ton of money fighting in England. I don't think the rest of what you posted has any weight to it. You see, his moniker in Money Mayweather

Comment

Working...
            X