Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Vows No Mercy: Plans To Batter Margarito's Bad Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Vows No Mercy: Plans To Batter Margarito's Bad Eye

The tension between Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto is building at a rapid pace, as the fight draws near for December 3rd at New York's Madison Square Garden. For several tense days, a past injury to Margarito's right eye had plunged the fight into doubt. He was forced to have an operation on his damaged eye following his last fight, with Manny Pacquiao a year ago, and could not obtain a licence until he was passed fit to fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The tension between Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto is building at a rapid pace, as the fight draws near for December 3rd at New York's Madison Square Garden. For several tense days, a past injury to Margarito's right eye had plunged the fight into doubt. He was forced to have an operation on his damaged eye following his last fight, with Manny Pacquiao a year ago, and could not obtain a licence until he was passed fit to fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Hell yeah should be, I want to see a ****ing war. I still think Margarito Beats him down, But I want to see him try to blind him **** it, cause when he gets beat down and quit again, No Excuses

WARGARITO

Comment

Eye for an eye...oops!

Comment

Wow some anger from Cotto! This is the angriest I have ever seen him for a fight. Should make for a great fight!
          LETS GET IT ON!

Comment

Hey Cotto, KO that cheating punk and send him into retirement. Margo should be banned from boxing for life.

Comment

Vamos Cotto !!! Did anyone expect Cotto to avoid that part of his face just to be nice in a fight ???

Comment

Mexicans dont take a knee, better die in the ring!

Comment

Scary, this is the first time Cotto will go into the ring with a personal grudge against his opponent. He's been calling Margarito all kinds of stuff, from criminal to a cheater, expect the Cotto of old for this fight, shoulders squared robotically plowing forward throwing power punches and digging mercilessly to the body.

Yeah, he'll box but once he feels like Margarito is breaking down he'll go for the kill.

Comment

this is what i'm talking about. war cotto!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X