• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great song

Sh.itty promo vid

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
      one of them rare fights in which promo isnt really needed. the names sell it themselves, kell brook v gennady golovkin. both undefeated and confident, someone will leave the ring as a legend.

You're the Bruce Lee of nutt-hugging

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Even I know you dont like this fight.
        I like it a lot better than the catchweight bullshit we've been seeing in WBC MW title fights over the last couple of years.

Brook wanted to fight GGG at 160 and didn't ask for a catchweight. Huge respect to him for that. It's going to be a very interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I'd rather be in cuckoo land than the shit hole you crawl around in.
          I should of known you be in this thread. Great news a Jew Reptile has confessed he framed Tyson Fairy! and based off this video I can confirm GGG is apart of NWO its now safe to bet on GGG by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$trO View Post
            G is the sixth letter in the alphabet so GGG = 666...

The video could be pro brook based on the choice of audio as it implies the devil or in this case GGG aka 666 is a lie. Meaning hes False he is not the "truth". or for pro GGG he says the devil is a lie and GGG aka 666 is the truth real devil.

Skysports reply is obviously pro GGG meaning GGG is alive meaning he is the truth... the real devil because the devil as we know it is a lie.

Great low budget marketing....
            G = 7th letter....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I should of known you be in this thread. Great news a Jew Reptile has confessed he framed Tyson Fairy! and based off this video I can confirm GGG is apart of NWO its now safe to bet on GGG by KO.
              Nice theory but the jew reptile you are talking about is a GGG hate troll. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                That would be an interesting concept but G is the 7th letter in the alphabet.
                Got dammit I must have been dropped on my head smh lol

Comment

Working...
                X