Collapse
No announcement yet.

REAL reason Kell Brook got stabbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brook has coke and kok written all over him..

its sad he has to hide his sexuality

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
      Well Khan fans like yourself are jumping in calling him a batty it's to be expected.

If that was the case I don't think he would have got stabbed up like that, who's to say the guy didn't try something on him and Kell hit him and the guy grabbed a tool. There's a million different scinarios so what's the point in guessing. Let's not forget he has a wife an kids.
      What's that got to do with being Muslim or not? You sound pretty ignorant so its no surprise that you don't see this story as suspicious.

Comment

It is understood that Brook and his alleged assailant, whose identity is known to Sportsmail, walked a short distance to a nearby property. ‘I got to his place, had a few more drinks, and got into a general chat about things. Tourism, cars, boats. Then suddenly the mood switched. This guy started going on about street fighting. The mood changed.
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...portsmail.html

It seems the Daily Mail know who the attacker is too.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          It is understood that Brook and his alleged assailant, whose identity is known to Sportsmail, walked a short distance to a nearby property. ‘I got to his place, had a few more drinks, and got into a general chat about things. Tourism, cars, boats. Then suddenly the mood switched. This guy started going on about street fighting. The mood changed.

Who doesn't like to chat about tourism at 3 in the morning.

Comment

So they were both alone?

Ya he's gay.

Comment

The "official" story coming out of the Kell Brook camp is very dodgy to say the least. There had to have been more to it than that.

Comment

My first post on this forum.....but followed it for years.
                I've spent a lot of time around REAL boxing people since I was a kid. All of which you would never heard of unless you lived in my town. From the old the old skool to the likes of Scott welch and Chris eubank snr.
                and in all my time in the boxing world with REAL boxing people. Have I ever come across such a bunch of idiots like yourselves. Who knows what kell was up to that night. All I know is that none of us lot would last 1 round with this "****" so I suggest that you get off your computer and actually go to a real boxing gym. And stop dragging the name of boxing through the mud.... ain't got a problem with banter but some of these comments have got the creativity of a pubescent child/UFC fan

Comment

we all know the real reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                    Kell tried to stab the guy in the bootyhole with his pecker. Guy grabbed a machete and tried to chop Kell's pecker off, but only hit thigh. Kell ran to the E.R. with half a stiffy and a machete dangling from his leg. He fine now doe.
                    Lollllll

Is this true?

Comment

the attacker was elton john, that should squash any rumors

Comment

Working...
                      X