Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who next for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If jmm beats alvardo then jmm-manny 5 is the biggest fight to make... most money, and for a title,, jmm is a complete duck if he turns it down, because if he is fighting for money or titles manny 5 brings them both..

If no jmm 5 fight, then ruslan-manny for ruslan's 140 title would be a good backup plan...

Those are the only realistic fights that should happen

If alvarado somehow stops jmm, or dominates him, then that could be a 3rd candidate but only if he looks like a million bucks vs jmm

Comment

Marquez - Pac V, Bradley - Pac III, Marquez - Pac VI

Comment

Marquez 5 or Bradley 3

Since all he does now is fight the same people over and over lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
          Marquez - Pac V, Bradley - Pac III, Marquez - Pac VI
          I wish I had saw this before I posted hahahaha that's spot on!!!

Comment

people seriously want to see pac/Jmm 5 ?? i mean enough is enough, we finally got a clear cut winner last time so time to move on, i'd rather see pac/provo

Comment

Hopefully some guys at gbp. All fighters except mayweather and Marquez would be more than happy to fight Pacquiao.

There is really nothing left who to fight coz he fought almost all already.

Comment

I would like Pacquiao to face broner because it would be exciting imo

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  people seriously want to see pac/Jmm 5 ?? i mean enough is enough, we finally got a clear cut winner last time so time to move on, i'd rather see pac/provo
                  Yeah but it was thrilling, and it was a come from behind ko for jmm... They had both traded knock downs but manny was winning that fight on the cards and at the moment he got stopped... If jmm had just gone out and beaten him up and ko'd him then I would agree with you, but since it was such an epic fight and jmm came from behind to ice manny, how could u not wanna see a 5th fight

Comment

DO you believe deep in your heart JMM can repeat the KO?

JMM win is a fluke why not go for it another time if he can repeat it, so the question is CAN JMM REPEAT THE KO???

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
                      Marquez 5 or Bradley 3

Since all he does now is fight the same people over and over lol
                      If Barrera and Morales are still fighting, we can add Barrera 3 and Morales 4. Pac can cement his legacy as Mexicutineers.

Comment

Working...
                      X