Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malik Scott Threw The Fight - Fakest Knockout Ever Punch Did Not Land

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think it was fixed. Scott look shook and even tried to get up.

Comment

Wilder is so strong that his punch created a sonic boom while flying by Scotts head, KOing him

Comment

I don't think it was fixed. I think that Malik Scot got caught and pretended to be more hurt than he was. It was his decision to take a dive, it wasn't part of some elaborate plan.

That's why you know he will keep his mouth shut. He has nobody that he can rat out for having the fight fixed. He will keep quiet because it was all his doing and admitting it can get him banned from Boxing and take away his purse.

Comment

Wow, that's no good. I feel embarrassed right now

Comment

Havent seen it yet but wilder is a mountain of a dude.. even a punch that doesnt look like much can do alot of damage..

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              I had questions until I saw that left hook in slow motion. Legit KO.
              100% legit. The hook was clean and hard as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                What a joke. Fixed fight. Garbage
                You are making your self look foolish. That left hook landed in the right place and hard! You are putting everything on the right hand missing, but this guy is a freak of nature. That left was enough. George Foreman used to knock out guys with glancing blows. You're used to watching smaller fighters that have to land flush to be effective. The HW division is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  I don't think it was fixed. I think that Malik Scot got caught and pretended to be more hurt than he was. It was his decision to take a dive, it wasn't part of some elaborate plan.

That's why you know he will keep his mouth shut. He has nobody that he can rat out for having the fight fixed. He will keep quiet because it was all his doing and admitting it can get him banned from Boxing and take away his purse.
                  This.

Not a fix. Mailk just didn't feel like earning his paycheck, especially against his friend with all the upside and advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                    You are making your self look foolish. That left hook landed in the right place and hard! You are putting everything on the right hand missing, but this guy is a freak of nature. That left was enough. George Foreman used to knock out guys with glancing blows. You're used to watching smaller fighters that have to land flush to be effective. The HW division is different.
                    Hell when Foreman put Frazier down all those times none of them looked all that great. That is correct though and people aren't used to a heavyweight like this considering what we have seen from the division in recent years

Comment

You people embarassed yourselves in this thread. He got hit in the damn head by a very large and powerful man. Doesnt take much noobs. Watch more boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X